jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Counterpoint: Asians have tiny penises.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I dunno if this is what this thread is about, but recently a bunch of hackers tried to take down CNN because it was broadcasting news about Tibet.

The Chinese government tacitly supported it (with their censorship firewall it'd be extremely easy to prevent such DDoS attacks and such attacks would be noticed immediately). Actually, the government seems to be vicariously forming a cyber warfare squad; many governments and businesses around the world are compromised day after day by these fools - they mainly steal economic and military secrets.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
I dunno if this is what this thread is about, but recently a bunch of hackers tried to take down CNN because it was broadcasting news about Tibet.

The Chinese government tacitly supported it (with their censorship firewall it'd be extremely easy to prevent such DDoS attacks and such attacks would be noticed immediately). Actually, the government seems to be vicariously forming a cyber warfare squad; many governments and businesses around the world are compromised day after day by these fools - they mainly steal economic and military secrets.
Excuse me slidey but just because in the west it is considered stealing does not mean that in China it is considered as stealing. Stop being such a white fascist constantly trying to keep the China man down because you are jealous of their inherent racial superiority

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
How silly of me. You're probably right, ari! Chinese people keep telling me that China doesn't have human rights abuses because they have a different definition of human rights (they removed all that fiddly 'freedom' and 'justice' stuff). This must be similar. One of those "cultural things".

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Counter-counterpoint: China's population is the largest in the world.

p__D
Barely. India is a bit behind and I bet collectively they have bigger penises. ;)

studymyassoff

HSC
Slidey said:
How silly of me. You're probably right, ari! Chinese people keep telling me that China doesn't have human rights abuses because they have a different definition of human rights (they removed all that fiddly 'freedom' and 'justice' stuff). This must be similar. One of those "cultural things".
your a loser
you should kiss your own ass
get the point boreofstudies is for people at high school
gues someone dont have a life, so they decide to critise a whole culture on a high school materials website
then that whole culture 1,329,349,388 people will then come and crash him to bits

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Obviously but glad you now see the error of your ways.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Stop crusading against da bad guyz thru the internet ari89. If u dislike 'em blow 'em up alredii.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
studymyassoff said:
your a loser
you should kiss your own ass
get the point boreofstudies is for people at high school
gues someone dont have a life, so they decide to critise a whole culture on a high school materials website
then that whole culture 1,329,349,388 people will then come and crash him to bits
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

HSC
I couldn't care less about Tibet, but CNN is biased against Palestinians in favour of Israel & Jews.

Easily proven fact. All western media = fail. Except maybe SBS. Maybe.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
I couldn't care less about Tibet, but CNN is biased against Palestinians in favour of Israel & Jews.

Easily proven fact. All western media = fail. Except maybe SBS. Maybe.
How 'bout just all media in general, you tool? Because there's no way the Palestinian media could be biased....cough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)