Anti-Male Discrimination on Flights (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

Commando! Take that Rio and Bonds, you oppressive underwear bandits!

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Real men need some kind of support. You know you can get nasty injuries by not wearing proper support. Testicle twists can result in the removal of a testicle! OR so I read somewhere.

In my professional opinion boxers or commando should not be worn where physical exertion is any more than walking or short bursts of commuter like bus and train chasing. The playing of tennis or other sports which require the male to run around can, on a bad day, leave the male feeling a bit ill.

K

katie_tully

I've just never seen boxers as underwear. To me they have always been bedwear. But alas, I guess it allows for freedom of movement.
And thats important in the mornings, right guys! Right.

HSC
Next thing we know there'll be unisex flights...lol

then they'll scrap that because customers may think they're condoning homosexuality..lmao.

:p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
erawamai said:
Real men need some kind of support. You know you can get nasty injuries by not wearing proper support. Testicle twists can result in the removal of a testicle! OR so I read somewhere.

In my professional opinion boxers or commando should not be worn where physical exertion is any more than walking or short bursts of commuter like bus and train chasing. The playing of tennis or other sports which require the male to run around can, on a bad day, leave the male feeling a bit ill.
Loose underwear is terrible, things can just fall through. Then again, if it's too tight, you feel constricted. Y fronts provide the best of both worlds, both comfort and support without the nasty nasties.

K

katie_tully

Far out man! I saw undies today that had a slit down the front so you can just whip it out whenever you want. No fus with buttons and such.

I never wanted to have a penis so bad until that moment. =\ We get no cool underwear like that.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
ice_wind said:
yeah, even the best of guys in a war zone will rape women...its why so many rapes were committed by otherwise family japanese-men in china...many were doctors or reputable people back home...its human nature...

besides...with all the pedophaelia and even priests that do it...children need extra protection
You're an idiot.

You're a complete and utter mental retard. [I'm sorry real retards for associating you with this dootch* bag].

Look dude, when a plane loses both its wings and nosedives into the ocean, and there's blood and stuff, like a woman's going to be able to protect a child any more than a man could.

* dootch - It's a nicer way of saying the french word for shower without saying it.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
katie_tully said:
Far out man! I saw undies today that had a slit down the front so you can just whip it out whenever you want. No fus with buttons and such.
What the hell kind of underwear has buttons on it?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
katie_tully said:

I never wanted to have a penis so bad until that moment. =\ We get no cool underwear like that.
do u realli wnat to just whip it out?

K

katie_tully

Well I guess it's there for convenience. Obviously many dudes just want the convenience of being able to whip it out.

Especially on air lines it seems.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
katie_tully said:
Well I guess it's there for convenience. Obviously many dudes just want the convenience of being able to whip it out.

Especially on air lines it seems.
i did tat once....

dun hold it against me..

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I guess I should say something to the effect of "This is so typical of you people, trivialising men's issues like they've of no concern." But it's so true. In some countries (especially Asian countries), underwear can be opened down the front so you unzip, unbutton, and don't have to take your pants off at all to piss. Feminists are just pissed off, if you'll pardon the pun, that they don't get that sort of convenience.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
But it's so true. In some countries (especially Asian countries), underwear can be opened down the front so you unzip, unbutton, and don't have to take your pants off at all to piss.
um...you take your pants off to urinate?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
No, but the feminists do.
I believe all girls have to take their pants off to go to the toilet. Not just the feminists.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think this is a great idea because I wouldn't want to be sitting next to an unacompanied child. I also think that females would be better in a situation where the child required the attention of the person sitting next to them. I certainly wouldn't want to be bothering with an annoying kid.

But when it comes to male discrimination THERE IS NO SUCH THING. When someone is treated differently because they are a woman it's discrimination but when a man is treated differently it's just the way it is. It's not very fair but I don't think it's ever going to chance.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
That's a sad attitude to have. Men deserve equal rights as much as women. That's why we don't have "Men's rights" or "Women's rights", just "Human Rights" - and it's our duty to protect them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)