ANU accommodation 2012 (1 Viewer)

AgentGreeny

HSC
Ah, don't fret, you should be covered by the guarantee then! I was offered a place at Lena Karmel, UniLodge. Wasn't my first preference and is a tad pricier than anticipated...but I've contacted so many people for share accommodation within a decent price range...to no avail. I was in your situation a few days back...my dad suggested taking residence in a nearby cave and acquiring sustenance from beetle juice and native fauna. was not funny at the time.
I'm in the same boat, got offered a spot in Lena Karmel even though I applied for Davey and was hoping for a multishare.

I accepted mine, just hoping that with youth allowance + rent assistance + work I can scrape together the rent :cool:

kaur154

HSC
Same here!

But the first month or 2 may be a struggle and might have to ask my parents, which I really don't want to do but they are fine with it

Just have to worry about enrolment now lol

Elric

HSC
Hey guys, I'm also in Lena Karmel Lodge (single studio), studying Arts/Law :)

Hi! Umm, I'm also studying Law at ANU, and I did get an offer for Lena Karmel although it's annoyingly expensive. Anyway, are you definitely going to ANU? and staying at Lena Karmel?? I kinda need to know some people, cause I'm from Melbourne. Cool.

lochness1

HSC
Hi! Umm, I'm also studying Law at ANU, and I did get an offer for Lena Karmel although it's annoyingly expensive. Anyway, are you definitely going to ANU? and staying at Lena Karmel?? I kinda need to know some people, cause I'm from Melbourne. Cool.
Heya, Yep definitely going! Im arriving on the 11th :) yeah im in the same boat, I'm from newcastle and dont know anyone really in Canberra! When you planning on moving to canberra?

Elric

HSC
Hi!! I hope my previous post made it, however if not, I'm going to ANU studying a combines Law degree. I think I'm going to Lena Karmel College (arghh applied too late for the halls and colleges). Anyway, hope to actually meet people before I go in. BTW, from Melbourne. Are you all actually going to that College?

Elric

HSC
Oh, hey there "Lochness1", just saw my first post! Double posting, haha. ATM, I'm going to the enrolment day around 12-13th to check out the facilities and stuff. Do you know what subjects you are doing? Cause I have no idea for my science course. Moving into apartment maybe on 18th, staying with friends b4 then. Also, do you have a facebook account to make communication easier. Thanks.

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
moving in tomorrow. doubt any of you will already be there lol but keep the lookout for me when you do come down :D.

Elric

HSC
BTW maybe we should form a Lena Karmel Facebook group.

kaur154

HSC
moving in tomorrow. doubt any of you will already be there lol but keep the lookout for me when you do come down :D.
tell us how it is, I'm scared my parents will think it's too pricey for what you get lol
you excited??

Elric

HSC
Nope, not doing Bcommerce. More like science.

lochness1

HSC
If you Lena Karmel kids pm your real names I can start a face book group!

@Elric Yeah i know what subjects im doing, but im a bit weird in that i will be 1st year arts but 2nd year law (did first year law/science at newcastle last year) but i know the first year stuff so can help you) Yeah i do have facebook, Ill pm you my details :)

mykneesarecold

HSC
chaz, i was going to head down tomorrow as well! plans foiled though. hope you don't get too lonely. keep us updated on the inside goss (not that there will be much to start with ha). Lena Karmel facebook group, yes please! haha

kaur154

HSC
Btw I asked to join the Lena Karmel fb group
so please accept Ravneet K :)

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
Just got my internet working at my room @ Lena Karmel.

I could write an essay about the room and canberra etc but in summary,

it's pretty nice ;D

feel free to ask questions.

the first meal l cooked was pasta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)