ANU accommodation 2012 (1 Viewer)

kaur154

HSC
where are you coming from? you excited about moving??

Alexxxxx

HSC
N/A
Hey Kaur! I'm from Peninsular Malaysia actually hahahhh and yea i'm very excited about moving in to lena karmel lodge !!! Actually I applied for B&G but they offered me the Lena Karmel lodge, which is a lil expensive to meeeeeee but dang I'll just go for it since I dont wanna be sleeping on the streets of Canberra when I arrive XD XD See you soon Kaur ! :D

HighAchiever

HSC
Hello fellow Lena Karmel peeps, didn't remember that I have an account on BOS. Oh wells, see you guys there! :)

kaur154

HSC
Yeah it's a lil more expensive but the place is really nice :)

coldhands

HSC
Hi just wondering if anyone from any of the halls know of there is a specific check-in time for the 11th?

Alexxxxx

HSC
N/A
hey people, anyone knows what's the bed size for a studio deluxe ? My friend is planning to bring along bed sheets so should we bring a king size or a standard single ?

alexwareham2

HSC
hey people, anyone knows what's the bed size for a studio deluxe ? My friend is planning to bring along bed sheets so should we bring a king size or a standard single ?
Yeah cause the halls will have King Size beds. Gawd I wish. They are all singles.

And eff ma lifeeee! Swear all my stuff won't be fitting in the car tomorrow. Hating life so much.

mykneesarecold

HSC
I emailed them earlier. Beds for the single studio are king singles. I'm assuming it'd be the same for your room...but don't quote me on that one...

kaur154

HSC
the bed is king sinlgle but i brought bed linen for a double bed so it's more comfortable

Alexxxxx

HSC
N/A
AHHH thank you so much guys! :DDD cant wait to meet y'all ! :D

nhythy

HSC
That would be correct. So you are starting this year? What majors you going to do?
Yeahhhh, I'm living in North building and I'm gonna take finance/marketing. What abt u? Btw, I'm Thy, come from Vietnam

melonberry

HSC
Hi! I'm not sure whether any of you still check 'Bored of Studies' considering you are now at uni, but I thought I would try to contact you anyway.

I'm currently in Year 12 and am very interested in going to ANU next year! I would love to hear your thoughts on your accommodation (especially Lena Karmel).

1) Would you recommend wherever you are staying? What is it like?
2) How do you like ANU?

Thanks! It's all very exciting for me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)