Any attention from genetically inferior males (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
all the more reason you need to start as soon as possible
after these exams i should graduate and then ill have plenty of time (because ill probably be unemployed)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I don't understand how you dont have a spare 45 minutes three times a week
because i have really shit time management skills, every week of semester basically involves some sort of assignment-related crisis

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
mate don't blame your genetics for not being able to get a girl
you're not particularly unattractive. stop the woe is me and start working towards becoming a better person overall. cos atm it seems like your whole life is revolved around girls and that desperation can be smelt a mile away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

get in there sinophile

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
i dont even know how she knows what i look like
wowowowow

we've literally spoken face to face irl before lol we hung out on the beach talkin abt our lives early last year

guess I'll go fuck myself now

sinophile

HSC
N/A
wowowowow

we've literally spoken face to face irl before lol we hung out on the beach talkin abt our lives early last year

guess I'll go fuck myself now
oh yeah i forgot lol

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
this is literally the only expanation i have for my failures in love
Woah, woah! Here's the deal - you're caught up in this bubble where your excuse for not being able to mutually be in a relationship (not even 1-sided LMFAO) is cause you're ugly. Listen, no matter if you look like *insert 'hot' male here* with your personality, NO-ONE will be interested in you. I mean, it's easier for guys to get girls - even ones prettier than them. You will never see an ugly girl with a good-looking guy but you see the opposite all the time. It's time for you to get your head out of the sand and stop moping (if you're so desperate). Man you come off as such a creep and I don't even know you irl. I can't stress enough how soooo many ugly guys are with pretty girls - and in addition, if you even just went to the gym and got some muscle, no matter your face & personality, someone's gonna be interested. So yeah, the latter would probably be the easiest to achieve (Idk how someone so deeply irritatingly creepy and seemingly annoying can change - even more so if you're >25 which I assume you may be) but the problem isn't your genes, it's what you've made yourself become. Your fault.

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Re: any attention from genetically inferior males qualifies as harassment to women

umm i think you'll find my first kiss was extremely meaningful ok

well i was a high school student

i'm continuing the same train of whatnot from 2009 or whatever

no - i've been on like 6 dates

sometimes we both go 'nah', sometimes she went 'nah', and sometimes i went 'nah'
6 dates by the age of mid 20s = goals (amirite?)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, it is all about mindset, your mentality reflects on who you are as a person. If you think "I am sad, unattractive, not good looking, and no one likes me" obvs that is going to happen. But if you think in a opposite way meaning with a positive mentality/having a heart you would be surprised on what happens. There is no point in being thristy for a relo, with the amount of effort you put in trying to force yourself to be in a relationship,if you put that amount of effort in something else such as gym, uni or just improving yourself you are better off than having a partner. STOP BEING DEPENDENT AND START BEING INDEPENDENT !. Who knows, maybe someone will be attracted on how you like to improve self or they like on how you look after yourself.

But, its hard to break that mentality you have but use that towards your strengths. If you think you are "inferior" then try to make yourself superior like groom yourself, take care of yourself and improve yourself because there is always room for improvement. Put yourself in uncomfortable environments you that you could gain new skills and experiences that could be beneficial for in the future !

turntaker

HSC
Honestly, it is all about mindset, your mentality reflects on who you are as a person. If you think "I am sad, unattractive, not good looking, and no one likes me" obvs that is going to happen. But if you think in a opposite way meaning with a positive mentality/having a heart you would be surprised on what happens. There is no point in being thristy for a relo, with the amount of effort you put in trying to force yourself to be in a relationship,if you put that amount of effort in something else such as gym, uni or just improving yourself you are better off than having a partner. STOP BEING DEPENDENT AND START BEING INDEPENDENT !. Who knows, maybe someone will be attracted on how you like to improve self or they like on how you look after yourself.

But, its hard to break that mentality you have but use that towards your strengths. If you think you are "inferior" then try to make yourself superior like groom yourself, take care of yourself and improve yourself because there is always room for improvement. Put yourself in uncomfortable environments you that you could gain new skills and experiences that could be beneficial for in the future !
This is very true. Solid advice

turntaker

HSC
Sino where and how do you meet these girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)