• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

any bi/lesbian girls in the western sydney area??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
kami said:
When/if you decide to go to university you'll find it'll be alot easier to meet bi/gay girls because there are groups, societies, queerspaces etc and the whole environment is more accepting so its easier to meet them in general. There are also youth groups that you can probably find if you google them that cater to LGBT teens. Lastly, as ur inner child has said its alot easier to find people in the metropolitan.
sif lie evan. i haven't met one gay girl at uni :p

then again i'm antisocial :(

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Silver and Cold said:
sif lie evan. i haven't met one gay girl at uni :p

then again i'm antisocial :(
more like, youre slow.

ihgjuk said:
If your a christian, your a disgrace. Im not gay in any way, but good calls us to be loving, especially to our brothers and sisters in christ.
you're a fag, jewlian.

You spelt God wrong. quoted forever. Rot in hell.

HSC
live.fast said:
Come on.... You have a choice, it isn't something that's programmed into you. Even if you say some shit about 'oh, but genetically, i'm more inclined to being gay' or whatever, it doesn't matter, it still becomes a choice. It's like being back to that murder idea. Just because, say, you are more inclinced to murder because of genetics of whatever, doesn't make it suddenly RIGHT for you to murder, does it? Maybe you might murder if pushed to it, or whatever, but even then, it doesn't make it RIGHT. That's the same with being gay. And, in case you didnt know, you were born physically in a way as to be straight.

I'm not going to condemn you. But I'm going to tell you, rethink your position on being gay. Especially if you're christian. At the end of the day it's your choice...just hope you don't make the wrong choice.
wow, you're a real close-minded dickhead aren't you. nice one.

HSC
live.fast said:
the wrong is in being with someone of the same sex. different time, differnet context, whatever, it's still wrong.

if a majority of people suddenly started murdering others, would that mean that what the Bible says about murder being wrong, is itself wrong? hell no

just because gays are more accepted and more open about it, just because we see gays in society more, doesn't equalize with it being any more right now than it was then.

Come on.... You have a choice, it isn't something that's programmed into you. Even if you say some shit about 'oh, but genetically, i'm more inclined to being gay' or whatever, it doesn't matter, it still becomes a choice. It's like being back to that murder idea. Just because, say, you are more inclinced to murder because of genetics of whatever, doesn't make it suddenly RIGHT for you to murder, does it? Maybe you might murder if pushed to it, or whatever, but even then, it doesn't make it RIGHT. That's the same with being gay. And, in case you didnt know, you were born physically in a way as to be straight.

I'm not going to condemn you. But I'm going to tell you, rethink your position on being gay. Especially if you're christian. At the end of the day it's your choice...just hope you don't make the wrong choice.

SERIOUSLY. CAN YOU GET IT INTO YOUR MIND THAT - IT IS NOT A CHOICE!

to be honest. i have tried to 'become straight' and i kid you not, suppressing your sexuality is the worse thing to do.

mate. please don't judge us.
please don't say we have a choice.
BECAUSE WE DON'T.

don't judge me. because you do not know me.
you DO NOT KNOW how hard it is to feel accepted in society.
us gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals have no choice in who we are.

everyone just assumes that we have to be heterosexual when in fact NOT all people are straight.

GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.

i do not want to come across as a rude person because i am not like that.

i have morals and too much respect for people.

despite the fact that you are making me feel bad, i have no intention of offending you in anyway.

i just want to let you know that not everyone can abide by societal expectations.

we cannot help being queer. IT IS NOT A CHOICE.

trust me kiddo.. IT ISN'T A CHOICE!

like i said before.. I HAVE BLOODY TRIED!!! i have tried to become straight but suppressing my sexuality caused me to have low self esteem and confidence about myself.

yes. i felt ostracised by the rest of society.

but I CAME TO TERMS with my sexuality.

i realised that there is nothing wrong with me,my mates or anyone else who is gay.

the wider sommunity just needs to recognise that homosexuality is not a sickness/sin/immoral.

so please.

if you want to attack me and/or another homosexual individual with your views... JUST DON'T... it is hard enough to try and be accepted by family/mates/society.

the fact that you are making us feel bad for our sexual orientation is very low of you.

and once again, i do not hate you nor do i want you to feel victimised and/or offended by anything i've said.

i just want to let you know. we exist and there is nothing wrong with us.

[ end rant ]

live.fast

HSC
N/A
there's always a fuken choice. even if derz a gazillion factors affectin dat choice, wateva, its still a choice. No matter how much u claim it isn't. it is.

HSC
live.fast said:
there's always a fuken choice. even if derz a gazillion factors affectin dat choice, wateva, its still a choice. No matter how much u claim it isn't. it is.

whatever kiddo.

please tell me when you find someone who has 'turned' straight from being gay.

then ill shut up.

also, no need for swearing kiddo.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh did someone ignore my post?

Oh no, it's just a moderator talking that's all.

Stop it kids.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
live.fast said:
Fuck off man.

Go be an immature ignorant cunt some other place.

jest

HSC
hey, i'm from western sydney. i know what you mean, its hard to meet other lesbians and gays out this way, unless you already know them or are already friends with them. there's not many people 'out' here in the suburbs

Redgoddess

HSC
*claps purplefruitloop* good call on your rants. it isnt a choice, you cant help it if you feel nothing for people of the opposite sex.

jest - same story down here in the gong. it's particularly hard when you're still in school cos there arent many ppl who are gay who are out and you dont really meet that many people outside of school. this is why i'm hanging out for uni. my ex knows a fair few lesbians in our area, i dont really know how she met them all... :S

i'm seeing her this arvo for the first time since we were banned from seeing each other back in april...having a bit of a stress about that. could've come at a better time, i'm in the middle of doing my trials, but she says stuff in her life is really fucked up and i'm the only one she wants to talk to right now. i get hte feeling i'm being suckered, but sadly for me i still care about her and i'll do anything for people i care about. i hope it doesnt blow up in my face.

blowie

HSC
yeah, here i am.

wtf is with all the homophobes...i was under the impression people were genrally open minded. no offence AT ALL but it tends to be the private schools who are homophobes...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
blowie said:
yeah, here i am.

wtf is with all the homophobes...i was under the impression people were genrally open minded. no offence AT ALL but it tends to be the private schools who are homophobes...
That's not particularly true, and I'm sure you know that.

Its not to do with schools, its willingness to understand and explore the world. Anyone, no matter what school you go to, who does not have any exposure to any homosexual people or have not researched it, but is still willing to make an opinion would most probably be incorrect or highly prejudiced. It is with any subject. Religions, sexualities, race, its scary how people are so confident with their opinions with little information to back their argument.

But I know that of all people I'm sure you'd know not to stereotype, even schools.

blowie

HSC
oh, yeah, i know, im making a huge generalisation, but from my personal experience, most people who attend private schools have been gererally homophobic toward my sexuality...

HSC
redgoddess - hehe. i like to rant hehe... oh and isn't woolongong quite far from the western suburbs heheh. how can we meet up? hehehe >_<

oh and with the whole private school thing LOL.

i attend one *giggles* wait............ is a catholic school a private school? meh. lol if not. i attend a catholic school lol! :)

people in my school are fairly tolerant about my sexuality.
i have a few mates who are 'out' gay boys and bisexuals.

no one seems to mind.

despite one incident where some year11 male was being perverted and whatnot. 'ooo do you have lesbian friends? do you have videos?'

bloody immature males pfft.

a few of my teachers know im gay too LOL.
and yes.. one of them. my RELIGION teacher lol. but he's awesome.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
That's not particularly true, and I'm sure you know that.
My private school had 4-5 people come out after the hsc.
Caroline Chisholm (or however it's spelt) is a catholic school and I think it has about a 50:50 lesbian to non-lesbian ratio, I'd go there first up if I was looking for some lesbians in western sydney.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
purplefruitloop said:
redgoddess - hehe. i like to rant hehe... oh and isn't woolongong quite far from the western suburbs heheh. how can we meet up? hehehe >_<
*wollongong.
its about 1.5 - 2hrs south of sydney.

its a bit of a generalisation to say "oh there are no gay people in wollongong"
i assume you are talking about wollongong proper and not its suburbs close by that get lumped into the general area of "wollongong"

oh and ps.
i was actually talking a gay couple - friends of mine - last night who were down from the central coast. we walked over, they were standing outside glassy, and one of them turns to the other and said:
"hey matt i thought you siad there were no gays in wollongong"
"no, i said there were no hot gays"
"look! just look! he's gay" *entranced*
"there's no HOT ones!"
"yeah this is gay central!!"

haha so you never know :rolleyes:
it might work the same way for lesbians..

HSC
hhehehe. theres hardly any lesbians (that i know of) in the western suburbs eek!.

i should move to the states or canada or uk. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)