Any girls doing engineering - UWS? (1 Viewer)

ingeniarius

HSC
About 1 in 5 engineering students are female nationally, so yes, chances are you will be greatly outnumbered. Although more females are picking engineering, it's still not a popular choice, unfortunately.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
About 1 in 5 engineering students are female nationally, so yes, chances are you will be greatly outnumbered. Although more females are picking engineering, it's still not a popular choice, unfortunately.
Typically most females in engineering are concentrated in a few majors too.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
oh hi guys, i'm in arts, i didn't see you there - was too busy wading through all the pretty girls in arts

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
Will the perception of math heavy subjects as male pursuits ever be eradicated..it's freaking 2014 :l

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
I believe that females have got greater scholarships available to them in engineering fields?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
i belive it's a Bluescope steel scholarship for females only, i think

studybuddy101

HSC
how am i supposed to enjoy going to uni if i know my 40 minute train ride leads to a sausage fest?

Confound

HSC
how am i supposed to enjoy going to uni if i know my 40 minute train ride leads to a sausage fest?
Focus on study to land good job and get good pay and work until you retire then you can enjoy life with all that retirement money. Until then you must merely exist to study and work. No exceptions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)