Any girls here who would get it on with another girl? (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
why only when you are drunk? thats like copping out...whats the point doing something when you are drunk, that you wouldnt do sober?
because i wouldnt, in a clear state of mind choose to be involved sexually with a girl ie im not attracted to them in that way. However when drunk, if put in a situation where it may come up, because im not entirely myself or thinking totally rationally, i may not reject it?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
dont know. situation has never come up, but if drunk enough (wouldnt do it sober), who knows, probably shouldnt rule it out.
what she said...except the situation has arisen for me, but I wasn't into it. lol

*~Dazed~* said:
because i wouldnt, in a clear state of mind choose to be involved sexually with a girl ie im not attracted to them in that way. However when drunk, if put in a situation where it may come up, because im not entirely myself or thinking totally rationally, i may not reject it?
what she said again.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
grk_styl said:
what she said...except the situation has arisen for me, but I wasn't into it. lol

what she said again.
Considering your name, I would find it hard to believe you weren't into it.

5ounce_leadr_GB

some fucked up hole in the ground out woop woop
HSC
a few weeks ago i went to a party in bankstown with a couple of my "gf's", it was some random b'day party that i didnt even know, any way long story shot, all the guy's disided to run off and do something (i dont remember what it was) anyway so im sitting there with all these chicks right, there would have had to be about 15-20 HOTT chicks, i bent down to get a drink, i look back up and every one of them wasd hooking up with another chick. one of the girls came over to me and asked me if i would give her a drink, i replyed, only if you like that hot chick an inch from her mut. as she was drunk and wanted another drink she did. after a while it started to get boring so we ALL disided to go to the beach EVERYONE (girls and me) went skinny dipping. it was the best party i have eva been to.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
5ounce_leadr_GB said:
a few weeks ago i went to a party in bankstown with a couple of my "gf's", it was some random b'day party that i didnt even know, any way long story shot, all the guy's disided to run off and do something (i dont remember what it was) anyway so im sitting there with all these chicks right, there would have had to be about 15-20 HOTT chicks, i bent down to get a drink, i look back up and every one of them wasd hooking up with another chick. one of the girls came over to me and asked me if i would give her a drink, i replyed, only if you like that hot chick an inch from her mut. as she was drunk and wanted another drink she did. after a while it started to get boring so we ALL disided to go to the beach EVERYONE (girls and me) went skinny dipping. it was the best party i have eva been to.
damn...that does sound like a great party :)....but shame on the guys who ran away from 15-20 hot girls.

sweet_chick

HSC
Yea I've been with two chicks. First was my best friend we were drunk, we still friends to this day. Then I went to scotland last x-mas hollidays and got with this chick on two separate equations. I wasn't drunk. Oh i'm not les maybe bi but i have a bf of 4 yrs

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i cant believe u could do that, its jst so not right. im not against lesbians etc, i jst can not see how u could do it... especially if u no u ARENT a lesbian.

never eve done it never ever will

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
beccaxx said:
i cant believe u could do that, its jst so not right. im not against lesbians etc, i jst can not see how u could do it... especially if u no u ARENT a lesbian.
just because someone isn't a lesbian doesn't mean they can't be attracted to girls

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I think ppl should do whatever they want but i hate it when girls get with other girls just for guys. And those guys think thats 'hot' and 'sexay' or whatever but if they hear about a guy who is gay thats just wrong.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
anna_banana said:
hello get over it, it happens so much. hahaha but guys love it when girls do the show pony thing. but im not into doing it just 4 guys watching. girls are just... softer... ive gotten with more girls than guys but ive never done anything else but im up for it.... just need to find a random hottie.... and sort it with my bf haha. weve talked bout havin a threesome but i want her to myself! haha spoiled girlfriend right here.
i dont see the big deal honestly. girls are different to guys (they sure kiss different) and there's a whole different 'feel' to them. dunno if im bi. just curious. anyway thats my opinion.
as long as shes hot! and i dont know her so i dont have to see her again if i dont want to. and as long as shes cool with this.... yup.

Finally someone with sense!

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
ive had lots of experiences with girls. i had a relationship with a girl for a bout 2 weeks. it was really intimate and nice.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
anna_banana said:
hello get over it, it happens so much. hahaha but guys love it when girls do the show pony thing. but im not into doing it just 4 guys watching. girls are just... softer... ive gotten with more girls than guys but ive never done anything else but im up for it.... just need to find a random hottie.... and sort it with my bf haha. weve talked bout havin a threesome but i want her to myself! haha spoiled girlfriend right here.
i dont see the big deal honestly. girls are different to guys (they sure kiss different) and there's a whole different 'feel' to them. dunno if im bi. just curious. anyway thats my opinion.
as long as shes hot! and i dont know her so i dont have to see her again if i dont want to. and as long as shes cool with this.... yup.
i'd rather be with a girl i know than some random

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
5ounce_leadr_GB said:
:uhhuh: i missed it :( :eek:

i wish... :cool:

HSC
i don't think i'd actually bang or have a relationship with another chick, but i'd make out with one for curiosity's sake. it's not a big deal either way to me.

but i hate showy chicks who hook up with girls just for the sheer benefit of guys .. lame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)