Any jobs that pay ~$15/hr ? (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, fuck Gloria Jeans - my friend didn't get paid for around 15 hours if work and they now ignore her - and records mysteriously vanished.

So don't buy from them :)

CyndeeL

HSC
N/A
In connection to this discussion, let me share about this brand new report from the Economic Policy Institute. It says that the rate of low-end jobs in the U.S. economy will not drop in the next decade, even if the economy comes back. In addition to that, study states that 28 percent of American workers are in low-wage careers, and the trend will not change. Take a review at here.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
In connection to this discussion, let me share about this brand new report from the Economic Policy Institute. It says that the rate of low-end jobs in the U.S. economy will not drop in the next decade, even if the economy comes back. In addition to that, study states that 28 percent of American workers are in low-wage careers, and the trend will not change. Take a review at here.
From California?????

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Try a local tutoring company - I do maths tutoring with a company for private-secondary school, which personally suits me because I do not have to provide any of the materials and do little planning. I earn $17.5 an hour. I know that many people do private tutoring and charge way, way more, but the place is 1 minute from my house and it's easy to do.

moocow920

HSC
I get about 14.60 at maccas aged 17, but im a crew trainer so i get i think 50c extra per hour

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
would it be wise to apply fora job before HSC is over? like october period?

do you think employers will allow a freeze your work until HSC exams are over?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
would it be wise to apply fora job before HSC is over? like october period?

do you think employers will allow a freeze your work until HSC exams are over?
Are they actually hiring though? It would be smart to though if you could, think about supply and demand. An oversupply of hsc kids wanting jobs in the holidays, which would accordingly make it harder to acquire a job. What were you thinking about? Retail etc

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Are they actually hiring though? It would be smart to though if you could, think about supply and demand. An oversupply of hsc kids wanting jobs in the holidays, which would accordingly make it harder to acquire a job. What were you thinking about? Retail etc
Hmmm, this sounds like a good idea.

Does anyone know of anyone who is working in frozen yoghurt? The work seems super easy, is it actually in reality?

moocow920

HSC
You only get 50c extra for being a crew trainer? farkkkk
Per hour, so it adds up, and its actually an easier job, more desk and paperwork rather than standing on your feet and shovelling fries

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Per hour, so it adds up, and its actually an easier job, more desk and paperwork rather than standing on your feet and shovelling fries
This ^ , even though its only 50 cents extra, adds ups, plus better work (including training potential hotties).

Also it's actually like $1, so even better haha.

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This ^ , even though its only 50 cents extra, adds ups, plus better work (including training potential hotties).

Also it's actually like $1, so even better haha.
hmm okay, i guess the fact you're "crew trainer" can't be bad for your resume.

hpatdh

HSC
Your best bet is tutoring. I'm 18 years old, $25/hour + monthly bonuses + super. All you have to do is read stuff to kids and help them if they have any trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)