Any Last words Year 12? , at last I put it in the rtight section (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
i misss skool, we had our muk up day, and it was really sad... we had fun but in da end we all ended up crying... we r samll bunch of jst 17 guys n girls. we all greww so close 2 each oda dat it was difficult nt 2 c each odas again. we all wnted 2 extend the class time so we cud c each oda 4 lnger. hneslty i didnt thnk ill miss skool so bad, i actually grew fond of it,,, da freinds i made i knw will last foreever, the urst i gaines da loyalty was 4 a lifetime... i dnt thnk ill eva mke such freinds eva again.... we all still saty in touch, but its diff knwin u;ll wake up in da mrn n knw u wnt deir faces again.......
That was painful to read - it must have taken some sort of effort to type that badly.

Anywho, the end of school hasn't really hit me yet...
We have no more classes, which is weird as almighty fuck, but we're still coming into school everyday to do stuff. Our formal is on Friday- maybe it'll really hit me after that... and I'll think of something to say then.

hollaholla

HSC
Its like a pond...we were once the big fish....but now after school we're the little fish again.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
"No more English - texts can be appreciated for what they are instead of being ruined by the evil Board of Studies!"

hollaholla

HSC
Aww, was just told that I am not doing pride and prejudice next year :'(
You are blessed young one..you should thank the Lord for sparing you of the ....the horror . And on top of that you start :(ing. What is up with the children nowadays?

shady145

Banned
HSC
last word/s, "cya"
grad tomorrow... got named the worst year and my english class got labelled the worst class =)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aww, was just told that I am not doing pride and prejudice next year :'(
That's actually a good thing if that means that you're not doing King Richard III. By far and away the hardest on the course. If you've been given KR III, I can only imagine what you must be going through. :p

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
You know what, High School? I had an amazing last day. It was perfect.
I'm glad I got to talk to all those people I never spoke a word to in my six years of high school, even if it was just to say hi. Playing School's Out before recess and Bohemian Rhapsody after recess was awesome. Being able to thank all my teachers for being amazing. Hanging out with all my closest friends long after the bell for lunch and home time rang.
Thank you, High School. Thank you for being awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)