Any other dancers here? (1 Viewer)

maddie01

HSC
I lowered my dance load from 6 days to 3 days through the HSC and I noticed that my fitness decresed I didn't realise it would have such an impact. But the days that I used to dance but I stopped I went for a run instead. It just meant that I still got some excercise but it only took half an hour instead of 4/5 hours. I also just maintained my diet. On dancing days I ate more carbs and on non-dancing days I ate less carbs. Stick to fruits and vegies and general wellbeing. You will find your fittness is fine.

With my technique I stretched most nights. Like even if I sprawled notes out on the floor i would study in side splitz or something. I also started yoga. It was 1 hour on a Sunday morning which kept up my technique and flexibility and helped me keep calm and relexed through my HSC (Double the benefits)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
*blinks*

Is this the same glitterfairy from DDN?

Anyway I'm still at school, so I just dance 5 days a week (17 hours). I do balelt, jazz, tap and contemporary. Main focus being ballet.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
*blinks*

Is this the same glitterfairy from DDN?

Anyway I'm still at school, so I just dance 5 days a week (17 hours). I do balelt, jazz, tap and contemporary. Main focus being ballet.
yup it really is. Whats your username over there?

MissMadiD

HSC
Im a dancer
6 years of ballet and jazz, stopped when I was about 12
And now I have been doing Latin/ Ballroom dance for about 5 years. Im doing VCE but I wouldnt give dancing up for the world!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)