Any particular 'good luck charms' that you do before important days? (3 Viewers)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
What would you do if you only had 1 black pen and another blue pen and the black pen happened to run out in an exam? Would you use the blue one?
I would use te blue one, but id probably get bad luck for losing the black one anyway. I usually think that if I can get through a lesson in music without getting told off by the teacher, then I have a good luck day

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Any particular 'good luck charms' that you do before important days?

tommykins said:
Shouldn't the Fun Police be at WYD to maintain the annoyance laws?
Didn't it get reversed lol.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Any particular 'good luck charms' that you do before important days?

Aplus said:
yes the annoyance part did but the obsciene part of the law is still in place but is still really vague due to the concept of obscenity is different to each person. So basically yes lol.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Any particular 'good luck charms' that you do before important days?

Aplus said:
Yes, only adds to the stupidity of my statement which points out the stupidity of his statement (or essay).

cookiesncream

HSC
Explosions Hurt said:
What would you do if you only had 1 black pen and another blue pen and the black pen happened to run out in an exam? Would you use the blue one?
Of course I would use the blue one. But I always keep at least three black pens with me.

-tal-

HSC
Rebekkie said:
compared to a lot of people ITT you seem positively normal, maybe even mediocre :)
lmao, just what i was thinking. which gets me laughing at my own superstitution.

:rofl::rofl: i err.. have a favourite pen, favourite coin, favourite asian jade rock thing, stress out heaps, look over lots of notes... and then i somehow do ESP, send a msg to like god (though im an atheist) .. oh and make sure i can see the right people in front of me :D:D

Last edited:

bored of sc

HSC
Luck probably doesn't exist. It's just that it seems to exist as a result of coincidences, but then again, maybe coincidences don't exist either. :confused:

Just.Snaz

HSC
-tal- said:
lmao, just what i was thinking. which gets me laughing at my own superstitution.

:rofl::rofl: i err.. have a favourite pen, favourite coin, favourite asian jade rock thing, stress out heaps, look over lots of notes... and then i somehow do ESP, send a msg to like god (though im an atheist) .. oh and make sure i can see the right people in front of me :D:D
lol does anyone else have trouble understanding that part?

I think you mean an agnostic :)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
Just.Snaz said:
lol does anyone else have trouble understanding that part?

I think you mean an agnostic :)
Nah. I'm an atheist because I dont have a particular religion or believe god made us , etc, but I still pray.... I believe their is something/someone that controls our luck

Just.Snaz

HSC
Continuum said:
He was joking Just.Snaz...
How could you tell he was joking? :confused:

nerdsforever said:
Nah. I'm an atheist because I dont have a particular religion or believe god made us , etc, but I still pray.... I believe their is something/someone that controls our luck
lol but umm.. couldn't that something/someone be god? not necessarily a god that is already worshipped by another religion but a god-like being of some form?

EDIT: ah dw, getting off topic..

jassono

HSC
A silver dollar that is supposed to be good luck
and comfortable underwear-ooh yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)