Any SP fans? (1 Viewer)

JoshyPutts07

HSC
I'd have to say tarantula is the most old school

it actually reminds me a little bit of geek U.S.A. :S
towards the end though

i'm still trying to figure out which ones a i like best, i can't stop listening to it though!

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Did anyone know that Mellon Collie and Siamese Dream got on the top 100 best albums of all time list? Mellon Collie came first. <3

Fuck, Starz and God and Country sound so propanda-ish for the Americans, it's actually quite sad.

HSC
at first listen it seems fairly average.

I have a few mp3s and videos containing gossamer, I like it a lot better than the songs on zeitgeist

Djarwan

Bacehlor Of Arts, USYD
HSC
hi, i know that the smashing pumpkins r playing as part of V-fest this yr and was wondering if ne1 thinks they will do seperate all age concerts as i won't be 18 by V-fest :(

renzieroo

HSC
lol when i saw the name of this thread i was like "wtf - who likes Simple Plan anymore?".

HSC
Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlin from the Smashing Pumpkins appeared at London’s flagship Zavvi store to sign copies of American Gothic and Zeitgeist (source), while there one of our Australian forum members (spacebugg) who is currently living in London asked the guys about the upcoming Australian Tour and the possibility of any side shows. Here is the news they found out and posted on the Ozphoria forum “I took the oppurtunity to ask about the Aussie leg of the tour, I asked were they playing extra shows in Australia Billy said”you mean apart from the V festival shows” I said, “Yeah” He said, “Yeah we will be doing some shows on our own in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne. I think they have been announced” When i said they haven’t he said “Well they are definatley on the schedule” He then called the bnads manager over (sorry forgot his name) I had a converstation with him about the tour which boils down to they are playing sideshows, He asked were I was from and when I told him Sydney He said they were playing at the Hordon and it was either the night before or two nights before the V festival date. All dates will be announced very soon.” This is a good indication that it looks like the Smashing Pumpkins will be playing side shows in the 3 major East Coast capital cities along with Adelaide and the V Festival dates. Adding strength to this speculation is that The Hordern Pavilion is free for both nights before the Sydney V festival (Thursday 27th and Friday 28th - March) . We expect to hear something in the next fortnight or so, so keep checking back here and the Ozphoria Forum for the latest news.

G

Gavvvvvin

what do you mean not worth it? the only difference is theyre back with a hotter bassist and more competent guitarist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)