Any textbooks in electronic format? (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
But, if you distribute it. You will get sued
Not if you don't get caught. And scanning wouldn't take long at all- I could do it at school in under an hour easy.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Not if you don't get caught. And scanning wouldn't take long at all- I could do it at school in under an hour easy.
Yep. Exactly.

My dad can do it at work in a very short time.

evee_888

HSC
However, is it possible to obtain a digital copy IF you buy the hard copy of the book?
Yes it is possible. Our school gave us iPads and in order to put the textbooks on you need the PDF file which is usually in the CD. The Jacaranda textbooks don't come with a CD so a friend of mine emailed them requesting a digital copy and received one.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Yes it is possible. Our school gave us iPads and in order to put the textbooks on you need the PDF file which is usually in the CD. The Jacaranda textbooks don't come with a CD so a friend of mine emailed them requesting a digital copy and received one.
I'm talking about economics textbooks here. I already have all 3 Chem textbooks (Conquering, Contexts, Jacaranda) in PDF format.

gnrlies

HSC
I dont know why u r all surprised. you only want the pdf because you dont want to pay! Why should they make it easy for you? Teachers are also the worst pirates as well. Dixon and riley are niche books that students go out and buy.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I dont know why u r all surprised. you only want the pdf because you dont want to pay! Why should they make it easy for you? Teachers are also the worst pirates as well. Dixon and riley are niche books that students go out and buy.
I own all the textbooks!! I even haev them signed

Blocy

HSC
N/A
I've always found that I use my eco book (Dixon's) alot less than my other subjects, only really referring to it when I feel my theory is very underdeveloped. Practicing past papers and writing essays ftw!

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I've always found that I use my eco book (Dixon's) alot less than my other subjects, only really referring to it when I feel my theory is very underdeveloped. Practicing past papers and writing essays ftw!
You can't write practice essays unless you can drill the theory + integrate statistics into it.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
You can't write practice essays unless you can drill the theory + integrate statistics into it.
not really. You can write fucking genius essays with just knowledge of a few things (exchanges rates/broswers)

Blocy

HSC
N/A
Each to their own. I find that for revising, writing essays is better than reading the textbook as it plays a much more active role, it also forces you to look up figures, many of which are out of date by the time you read them on your textbook. Reading more complex essays also allows you to gain an idea of where specific theories link with others, which is necessary in a cohesive understanding of the subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)