Any weather freaks? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have no idea where to put this! I can find chit chat section on mixed use forums.

What is 'wth'?

Why i can be kidding?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
Hey

Anyone likes the weather/climate in here?

I do!!!:wave:
You sir, have a very unique hobby that you can be proud of for the rest of your life. I hope you enjoy that hobby and embody that hobby as a vital part of your life. I wish you luck.

-Anfernee-

HSC
lyounamu said:
You sir, have a very unique hobby that you can be proud of for the rest of your life. I hope you enjoy that hobby and embody that hobby as a vital part of your life. I wish you luck.

lol

HSC
Charity F said:
Ok, so I'm curious.

Being a weatherfreak, what do you actually do?
OMG, it involves all sorts of things. We stand on our roof tops and drink rain, we try to trap sunlight in containers and we dance in the rain.

The weather is just so gorgeous.

HSC
Seriously, weather freaks are not vitial! They deserve to watch storms and photography them. I have took so many storm photos and few lightning pictures. I knew you people wouldn't catch them! Its hard as catching a crocodile!

Liking weather as a hobby is freaking awesome. I am so surprised why not one else likes it in here. On aust weather storms (other site) has over 10,000 weather freaks chatting there, taking storm pics and show them off and laugh the interests.

its nothing wrong liking them! It's very good!

HSC
When i'm qualified yes. Sometimes i predicted myself and half of them are right! Why asking me questions?

-Anfernee-

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
When i'm qualified yes. Sometimes i predicted myself and half of them are right! Why asking me questions?

Wow, half the time you're right?...You really have a knack for this sort of stuff, freaky sixth sense.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
i dunno. i would like to know how to predict the weather but hey i'm not a weather freak so its not one of my priorities.

HSC
Ladies! LOL! Aren't you all scared of storms?

^^^ If you see those clouds, just depends where you are so you might NOT get hail.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
yeah i'm petrified of storms
although to calm my nerves i have pillowfights in my panties with my girlfriends

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I was thinking of doing meteorology at uni but I forgot to.

I probably wouldn't have been too good at the physics behind it anyway (though the calculus would've been fun).

Storms are pretty fucking awesome though. Nothing like a good thunderstorm to make me feel euphoric.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)