Any1 got ne ideas on what book i should reas now (1 Viewer)

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
yeah idk wat authors are good im into fantasy, comedy, romantic, humorous books and anything about teenagers or something like that =D even if its not something i look like i wouldnt like . tell me anyway ill check the book out :D

B.O.R.E.D.

HSC
B.O.R.E.D. said:
yeah idk wat authors are good im into fantasy, comedy, romantic, humorous books and anything about teenagers or something like that =D even if its not something i look like i wouldnt like . tell me anyway ill check the book out :D
woopsy i mean romance lol silly me

HSC
Plenty: just look in the other forums to see what other people love:

- Lord of the Rings for Fantasy
- Jane Austen for Romance (Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility etc) - but you have to like a bit of old fashioned reading for this - not shakespeare, but not much action either.
- The Kite Runner - not a classic teenage book, but incredibly beautiful if you are into good literature!
- Breath by Tim Winton if you like surfing and don't mind something confronting.
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is hilarious comedy/action, but there is pretty much no romance so it's dorky sci-fi/fantasy. But if you like that, it is a real classic!
- If you like fantasy trilogies : Tales of the Otori by Lian Hearn, anything Robin Hobb, but I like the Farseer Trilogy and the Tawny Man trilogy, Isobelle Carmody does some good stuff...
- If you like old fashioned/not angsty romances without happy ever after endings: Girl with a Pearl Earring, Memoirs of a Geisha...

Hope that ends the boredom for a little while!

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
cute.asa.button said:
Plenty: just look in the other forums to see what other people love:

- Lord of the Rings for Fantasy
- Jane Austen for Romance (Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility etc) - but you have to like a bit of old fashioned reading for this - not shakespeare, but not much action either.
- The Kite Runner - not a classic teenage book, but incredibly beautiful if you are into good literature!
- Breath by Tim Winton if you like surfing and don't mind something confronting.
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is hilarious comedy/action, but there is pretty much no romance so it's dorky sci-fi/fantasy. But if you like that, it is a real classic!
- If you like fantasy trilogies : Tales of the Otori by Lian Hearn, anything Robin Hobb, but I like the Farseer Trilogy and the Tawny Man trilogy, Isobelle Carmody does some good stuff...
- If you like old fashioned/not angsty romances without happy ever after endings: Girl with a Pearl Earring, Memoirs of a Geisha...

Hope that ends the boredom for a little while!
lol i agree with The Kite Runner, excellent book, highly recommend it to you
and if you liked it you can read Khaled Hosseini's other book, 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' which is excellent as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)