Anybody doing 10units next year? (1 Viewer)

xoxo

HSC
16...just the thought makes me cringe
i have no idea what im going to do
at the moment i have 13 units (which is what our school makes us have for yr 11) and at least one unit of re is compulsory...so i am doing right now:

Eng Adv
Eng Ext1
Maths Adv
Maths Ext1
Modern History
Italian Beginners
Drama
SOR1 (now Catholic Studies...dropped a few days ago)

and next year it will be:

Eng Adv
Eng Ext1
Maths Adv
Maths Ext1
Modern History
History Extension
---and---
cant decide between Italian or Drama
either way i will prolly have 13 units with only 12 counting towards HSC

10 would be tricky though...but as others have said, i guess it goes down to how confident you are in them and how well you are going - there is nothing to say u wont get a great UAI with only 10 units

also if you like IPT dont drop it. it is important to actually liek the subjects you are doing. even if it has crap scaling stick with it if u like it. it will keep you sane.

the Uncanny

HSC
airie said:
See my previous post. Not the best situation if you ask me x.x Don't even know if I should do Eng Adv or Std for year 12, except my mum was like, "Don't tell me you're gonna drop down to standard!" She tried to make me do 3u English last year o.0 Gee. That would REALLY have made me die :p
My mum forced to do english extension.... its easier than advanced but i'm dropping it because i can't be bothered to write more essays (its why i'm also dropping ancient history).

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
11 units, 4 subjects. can't wait to drop SOR!! how exactly do they take your best 10 units if you only do 11?

Jade99

HSC
hey,
i'm in yr11 and i have to do 3unit maths and english to have my 12units, so next yr i'm dropping both 1unit of math and eng, cuz i'm sick of da god damn work!!! so i'll have 10units. as long as i pass i'm fine!!

tinku16

HSC
hey dont worry pick up maths it will save u!!

By the way how are u in 2U getting closer to full mark?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Jade99 said:
hey,
i'm in yr11 and i have to do 3unit maths and english to have my 12units, so next yr i'm dropping both 1unit of math and eng, cuz i'm sick of da god damn work!!! so i'll have 10units. as long as i pass i'm fine!!
That's good then, as long as you know what you're aiming for :)

vizman

HSC
staying on with 12 units, the extra piece of mind is enough reason for me to do 12 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)