Anybody NOT going to schoolies at all? (1 Viewer)

cassiecocaine

HSC
My friends aren't the type that would celebrate schoolies the way I would like to, plus they had no money/are going overseas next year. We had an idea of camping up at the lakes, but it fell through... it would of been nice though :)

muzlak

HSC
*hand shoots straight up*

Oh yes pick me! I'm not going on schoolies!!! Or at least not the "traditional schoolies" 'cos I respect my liver and my body. Yeah, yeah, I know, schoolies isn't all about getting shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones and "having fun", but the reality is, this happens to some people. I have everything in my home to recreate the schoolies scene (minus drunk twats 'cos they're out "having fun") only it's free and more peaceful.

In fact something just occurred to me... Schoolies isn't about partying at all. It's about celebrating the end of school for the rest of our lives (unless you're n00b at life and have to repeat lmao) and there's no correct way to do this. Some people will go kill themselves up in QLD, some people will chill on the coast with some mates, I will just chill at home listening to music and reading essays by Clive Bell. Instead of spending money, I will be making money working and relaxing simultaneously. So in a sense, I AM participating on schoolies.

Just wondering if anybody else shares the same thoughts?
I'm not going. I've got better things to do than get shitfaced.

7oas7y

HSC
wtf... whos seb? never heard of seb?

all i know is i dont know seb, and thinks seb is really gay for adding his two cents into my post
Seb is a pretty cool guy. eh makes tunes and doesn't afraid of anything.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be chilling on the coast with mates ^^

And yeah, i don't see the point of getting "shitfaced and and fucked beyond all repair and breaking bones" either XD

this :)

ill be going up the coast to relax. not to get absolutely smashed off my face. drinking is best in moderation, just like every other food/drink item.

besides, alcohol is full of carbs. no joke... drinking 10 cruisers is the same as drinking 10 cans of lemonade. this cant be good for your diet, let alone your liver.

twelvemonths

HSC
lol like that last guy... never had a drink.

probs go overseas if i can afford it.

shady145

Banned
HSC
this :)

ill be going up the coast to relax. not to get absolutely smashed off my face. drinking is best in moderation, just like every other food/drink item.

besides, alcohol is full of carbs. no joke... drinking 10 cruisers is the same as drinking 10 cans of lemonade. this cant be good for your diet, let alone your liver.
and 10 cruisers is now expensive, thanks ruddy, hi beer how you doing, and straight ;)
yea drinking in moderation is good, just so you are a little tipsy thats good

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Hanging with GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS ima guessing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA everyone's ALWAYS hanging with GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! =P =P =P

but if it makes u happy alexandra, annabackwards and i ACTUALLY were chillin on the coast the other day LOL

oh and in reference to the thread: no im not going on schoolies, i have university interviews instead =S

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I made the decision not to go quite some time ago. I just didn't think it was worth spending money on some crap that I wasn't completely into. I'd prefer not to spend now and perhaps do something I'd be more interested in sometime later.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
nope. But I have been to Korea already with my mate. Now, I have so much going out to do.

5233andy

HSC
I don't drink or smoke; thus I wouldn't belong at a boganville schoolies event.

kfnmpah

HSC
i was meant to go to hathead with some friends tomorrow BUT i got a full time job (awesome pay, shit easy) and it started today. worst timing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)