Anybody wanna make bets on paper 1 Theme? (1 Viewer)

Keelan134

HSC
Last Year it was places, Whats it gunna be this year? $1 to play :p

Artemkin

HSC
fingers crossed for identity. second guess is community

henrynash

HSC
N/A
belonging broken down to simplest form is either to people or place, u can manipulate the theme to either of those 2

Tribey

HSC
With all the controversy over last year's exam and people/teachers/students/tutors being able to guess the question or thereabouts, I fear the BoS will likely overcompensate for it and throw us something inhumanly obscure...
"In engaging with the text, a responder may experience and understand the possibilities presented by a sense of belonging to, or exclusion from the text and the world it represents."
that sort of obscurity

freeeeee

HSC
this year i think identity,family and relationships =D

W

Williano08

this year i think identity,family and relationships =D
doubt it'll be family considering it was family for the 2010 hsc, from what i remember. they might incorporate it into relationships though?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
belonging
Belonging.
LEL!!!!!1!!!eleven!!!! COMEDY GOLD! xD
With all the controversy over last year's exam and people/teachers/students/tutors being able to guess the question or thereabouts, I fear the BoS will likely overcompensate for it and throw us something inhumanly obscure...
"In engaging with the text, a responder may experience and understand the possibilities presented by a sense of belonging to, or exclusion from the text and the world it represents."
that sort of obscurity
Remember, standard kids have to sit this too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)