Anyone applying for NIDA? (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
~kiki said:
*jazzmuzik... have you completed the project for the auditions? If so, how long did it take you?
No havent started yet, my audition date isnt until the 11th (of December), so once my exams are done i have a month or so to do it.

I've also applied for Bachelor Production at the Victorian College of the Arts (VCA) which requires another design project, same deal. its a different play list so i cant double up...

~kiki

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
No havent started yet, my audition date isnt until the 11th (of December), so once my exams are done i have a month or so to do it.

I've also applied for Bachelor Production at the Victorian College of the Arts (VCA) which requires another design project, same deal. its a different play list so i cant double up...
well goodluck to you :) ... when I was considering applying I thought, how on earth does anyone have time to complete the audition project- but its pretty good that you have almost a month after exams

Jesscaah

HSC
I thought about it, but I really cannot afford it. Not the fees, but living. I mean, you can't have a job whilst at NIDA apparently when doing the acting course because it is very unpredictable hours, and you need a VERY understanding employer. I live an hour and a half away from Sydney, so I can't travel every day. And I can't afford to live in Sydney without a job.

katoji

HSC
I would love to apply for acting but lately, thanks to mounting pressure of the trials and practical exams I've begun to doubt my abilities, so I don't know how I'd react if they rejected me, ha.
I totally agree. And from everyone that I've asked, they've said that it is really recommended to try out in your early twenties anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)