Anyone at their schools have any cheaters caught? (1 Viewer)

2011_

HSC
No. But some almost missed General Maths, they came in just as reading time was about to start.

Skriker

HSC
just curious :)
yup some guy got caught in his business studies exam with all his stuff on his graphics calculator and im pretty sure he got a zero, their were many LULZ going on after the exam :D

WorryWartCob

HSC
yup some guy got caught in his business studies exam with all his stuff on his graphics calculator and im pretty sure he got a zero, their were many LULZ going on after the exam :D
BahahahAhhh

Fucking lol

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
Nah, the worst we've had is someone rocking up 10 minutes after the exam was supposed to start.

Lucky for him, they waited.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Someone's phone went off @ General maths according to the students who did it.

Luckily the phone subsided before they could locate which bag it was in.
Lolz were had after the exam.

2011_

HSC

Our exam supervisor's phone went off during the exam!!! I couldn't believe it!

M

MichelleV

Actually, a phone rang in my general maths exam yesterday.
They picked up the bag, and talked to the guy who owns the phone, but just gave him a warning.

Basit-b

HSC
I had acronyms of some notes written down on my rubber...Didn't get caught though.

Ohh yea and for my General maths exam i couldnt find my Multi choice answer sheet so i just did it on the question sheet and i actually found it after the BOS people called time for the end of the exam and i just coloured in me answers as fast as i could.

Yea i know...imma pro.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A

If it's in a bag it shouldn't matter. At my school bags go outside any ways, and in one exam I had, the supervisor's phone went off like 3 times and she didn't know how to turn it off. ><

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
Yea, for the 3 exams i've sitten in, the supervisors told us about the phones and blah blah, but it turned out, her phone was the only one to go off. In my maths exam, someone wanted her to pick up her damn phone real bad...she had the Crazy Frog as her ringtone... L_L

daniboy232

HSC
Uni Grad
yea std eng paper 2. someone texted the guy or called him and they noticed he looked at it and they gave him zero for paper 2

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Eng STD paper 2. Guy's phone went off in reading time. Don't know if anything came of it.

jniranjan

HSC
Yeah, a student's phone rang. He wasn't from our school though(another smaller school comes to our school for the exams) so we don't know what his penalty was.

HelenaJean

HSC
last year my phone went off in my bag outside the hall... it was preeety shameful
not as of yet, i don't think anyone here cares enough to cheat; it would definitely be easy enough to do though.

minzoir

HSC
For Business Studies I was sitting at the very back of the room and someones phone was on vibrate and was going off the entire time. She had it set on a setting that if she has an unread text message then it will continue to vibrate until it is read. The supervisors didn't notice because they were mostly up the front and are old/wrinkly/hard of hearing. I really really didn't want to say something because this girl doesn't have a good internal mark/rank and I don't want her getting 0 to affect my marks.
Someones phone went of in English Area of Study as well, but they got a warning.
Also, someone walked into the general math exam like 1 hour late or around about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)