Anyone at their schools have any cheaters caught? (1 Viewer)

twoey

HSC
Just a question to anyone doing their exams at their school (as opposed to an external venue), couldn't you just pay a Yr 7 kid to stand outside the hall/room and yell in facts/formulas/quotes/etc?

If I was desperate to cheat, that's how I would go about it...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just a question to anyone doing their exams at their school (as opposed to an external venue), couldn't you just pay a Yr 7 kid to stand outside the hall/room and yell in facts/formulas/quotes/etc?

That's got to be possibly the worst idea of cheating I have ever heard in my life.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
That's got to be possibly the worst idea of cheating I have ever heard in my life.
thats not even cheating, thats just retarded lulz
i dont think he's serious though. no one could be serious when giving an idea like that -.-'

anyway, this isnt related to cheating, per se, but in the first 4u maths exam we ever had, one guy saw the paper in reading time and literally pissed his pants. ie pants were wet etc
and he proceeded to bawl his eyes out.

im not joking!!!

also, we had a guy cheat in his eco exam by recording a couple of essays on his mp3 player, then listening + scribing down stuff during exams with ear buds etc. he had a muffler on and pretended to be sick etc.
didnt get caught though.

i went to sbhs, we had some real ingenious cheats =D

Bobbo1

HSC
as if u wouldnt dob them in - at the end of the day its about your life, you dont want someone to unfairly get ahead of u

ReneeApple

HSC

Subtle

ReneeApple

HSC
There was someone at my school who I thought was cheating during the trials, unless they had a severe bladder problem. I should have said something then to save their sorry ass because apparently they're being investigated for cheating in the HSC: my friend saw the forms on a teacher's desk. I heard that before the last exam I did together with the person, and during that exam any mysterious bladder problems seemed to have been solved.

ReneeApple

HSC
How about do you know anyone who's cheated and hasn't been caught?

o_0

HSC
Guy at my school had a microphone and camera hidden in his turban, and he got caught when a supervisor walked past and heard it

tranx

HSC
We had someone caught in ext. 1 exam, many lolz when we heard how "subtle" it was (he like totally turned his body to have a "peak" at the guy next to him)

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
as if u wouldnt dob them in - at the end of the day its about your life, you dont want someone to unfairly get ahead of u
If they go to your school and cheat in the HSC and do better than they would without cheating why would you dob them in? They're the ones who should feel guilty, not you, and they're pulling your marks up by doing better than expected.

o_0

HSC
If they go to your school and cheat in the HSC and do better than they would without cheating why would you dob them in? They're the ones who should feel guilty, not you, and they're pulling your marks up by doing better than expected.

you pessimistic little sook

xAlan

HSC
Before our trials, when a teacher went to the staffroom, the business class found the trial paper and started taking pictures of the exam. Obviously someone told (unfair for the rest of the classes) and a few people got 0 and the exam had to be re-written. Pretty stupid people haha

13abie

HSC
i put some eco stats in all the memory things of my calculators (A B C D X Y) and I brought 3 calculators, but I only ended up using one letter of one calculator (net foreign debt in 1996)...somehow just putting them in the calculator made me remember them in my brain anyway.

Last edited:

brachester

HSC
i put some eco stats in all the memory things of my calculators (A B C D X Y) and I brought 3 calculators, but I only ended up using one letter of one calculator (net foreign debt in 1996)...somehow just putting them in the calculator made me remember them in my brain anyway.
Actually that was very smart

NinjaPeter

HSC
Erm, in biology exam the supervisor thought I was cheating cause I had my hand in a weird shape. He thought I had notes inside so he grabbed my hand. Lol, I just sit like a retart. After that he was nice to me, he checked me out before the eco kids and they had an exam straight after.

WorryWartCob

HSC
Erm, in biology exam the supervisor thought I was cheating cause I had my hand in a weird shape. He thought I had notes inside so he grabbed my hand. Lol, I just sit like a retart. After that he was nice to me, he checked me out before the eco kids and they had an exam straight after.

what a noong. :/

im pretty suire i saw someone have a wallet in their pocket.. but idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)