Anyone at their schools have any cheaters caught? (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
You totally forgot the construction (its a vet coarse).

At the exam today, only 1 of like 10 in that class actually showed up...
o_O
Oh yeah, my bad.

Wanna hear something really retarded?

Last year during HSC, my school had about 20 people doing engineering studies. Out of the 20, only 1 had the intention of actually studying the subject for further education (uni). The other 19, were all lads. The 19 of them would play yugioh (yes, this is in year 12) everyday and usually just chill. Come trials time, the 1 guy who happened to be my friend scored 80/100 and came #1 in the subject ranking. #2 ranking was a guy who got 10/100 LMAO.

Needless to say, 19 of the 20 people got <30 ATAR and my friend got around 80 and is now studying engineering in uni.

brachester

HSC
Oh yeah, my bad.

Wanna hear something really retarded?

Last year during HSC, my school had about 20 people doing engineering studies. Out of the 20, only 1 had the intention of actually studying the subject for further education (uni). The other 19, were all lads. The 19 of them would play yugioh (yes, this is in year 12) everyday and usually just chill. Come trials time, the 1 guy who happened to be my friend scored 80/100 and came #1 in the subject ranking. #2 ranking was a guy who got 10/100 LMAO.

Needless to say, 19 of the 20 people got <30 ATAR and my friend got around 80 and is now studying engineering in uni.
The ranking has absolutely zero effect on the ATAR, it is the gap that matter

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
The ranking has absolutely zero effect on the ATAR, it is the gap that matter
I'm talking about lads doing engineering studies, not talking about how the ATAR is determined.

tranx

HSC
I'm talking about lads doing engineering studies, not talking about how the ATAR is determined.
Some dumbass at my school (like iQ of 'mystery mark' equivalence) didn't attend a single engineering class in yr 12 and rocked up to the HSC exam asking people how he could drop the subject last second....

brachester

HSC
Some dumbass at my school (like iQ of 'mystery mark' equivalence) didn't attend a single engineering class in yr 12 and rocked up to the HSC exam asking people how he could drop the subject last second....
Rare case

xAlan

HSC
this is the most stupid student i have ever heard.

ReneeApple

HSC
There was someone who taxed a writing booklet from one of the exams, took it home, wrote their essay on it, took it back in to the exam, and added it to the rest of their writing booklets of writing an actual essay.
Hahahaha wow. It wouldn't fit the question at all though.

Chloe238

HSC
You totally forgot the construction (its a vet coarse).

At the exam today, only 1 of like 10 in that class actually showed up...
o_O
Oh so rude, I do construction lol

By the way, the HSC exams for vet courses are optional. A person only sits the exam if they are getting an ATAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)