anyone burnt out? (1 Viewer)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
i have two more trial exams tomorrow and thursday = business services and legal studies and i cannot study i just feel like im gonna retain my long term memory to do them!

:mad1:

im not exactly failing everything either im pretty much in the top 20 and hoping to retain it but yeah
does anyone else feel a bit burnt?:burn:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I just feel exhausted all the time, its like sleep does nothing

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
~aussiegirl!~ said:
i have two more trial exams tomorrow and thursday = business services and legal studies and i cannot study i just feel like im gonna retain my long term memory to do them!

im not exactly failing everything either im pretty much in the top 20 and hoping to retain it but yeah
yup
got
Bio tomorrow
IT Vet on friday
MX1 on tuesday

dont feel like studying :burn:

wLym

HSC
I have trials starting tomorrow. Everything that happens in the HSC is like a complete illusion, it messes with your head. I felt totally fucked for the half yearlys but i went alright. I felt alright for the trials, and swore not to repeat the half yearly experience, but up till about 10 seconds ago i know for sure im fucked this time....

wLym

HSC
theshortykatt said:
nah, im feeling fine.

i often feel more burnt out before trials as your frantically studying/writing study notes, where as during the exams you can often stop and break, etc.
having half days is great =]
i agree, half days are great....not taht id do anything fun *study* =(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Nah. I am alright. I got out of that "burnt-out" stage two weeks before my cssa maths trial paper.

wLym

HSC
theshortykatt said:
wot? no!
you have to take a few hours off and go out after an exam.. then go home and study..
plus, because we are so prepared before exam weeks, craming all afternoon before isnt an issue ;)
would love to go out, but all the work i HAVENT done leading up to trials, i sure need to make the most of that half day! lol. What im really pissed about is that my 18th bday is in the middle of the trials, and also have to do some compulsory school function thing that night. feckedy feck feck

wendus

krawr.
HSC
mmm yeah turning 18 in year 12 is so unfortunate. i would hate not celebrating it properly cos of some stupid exam.

and yes, i am tired always ):

Artemis.

HSC
Feeling pretty burnt out and unmotivated for trials. I know I haven't done enough work, which sucks, but feel to burnt out to study hard enough :(

wLym

HSC
wendus said:
mmm yeah turning 18 in year 12 is so unfortunate. i would hate not celebrating it properly cos of some stupid exam.

and yes, i am tired always ):
Thats wat my mafs teacher said. If u went to everyones 18th party in a class of 60, thatd be more than 1 party a week, which is really inappropriate for the hsc. Totally bad timing, someone actually needs to think these things through.

wLym

HSC
Artemis. said:
Feeling pretty burnt out and unmotivated for trials. I know I haven't done enough work, which sucks, but feel to burnt out to study hard enough :(
Sometimes it makes me feel better to know we are all in the same boat. Good luck with the motivation thing, i hope u find some soon!

old.skool.kid

HSC
Well im startin to regret playin sony all holidays :(
man if only procastinating was a subject in the HSC.

When did everyone start studying?

loz8888

HSC
turning 18 in year 12 does suck haha! its my 18th today and i had my art trial

i guess the positive side is that i can go clubbing to chill out and relax now !

Pierr

HSC
Completely burnt out and over it. Don't care much anymore.

Dunnybrush

HSC
Pierr said:
Completely burnt out and over it. Don't care much anymore.
+1

Bah...

I wanna go out after my exams!! Kat where the hell are you going after these dam exams!?!!

18 a week before my formal! Heck yes!!

Last edited:

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
glad im not the only one!!

so cannot be bothered, i went and bought my formal dress today instead of studying cause i just cant put my head down .. i guess it had to come some time for me:mad:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i am getting slaughtered next thursday afternoon.
absoulutely shit tonned wasted.

i hate this build up and then anti climax. im not so much burnt out as pissed off i have to do this for again real in a little while.

babycuongi

HSC
~aussiegirl!~ said:

yeah i'm the same as you..business services and legal studies to go.
i really can't be bothered studying anymore!!! :(

Darrow

Executant of Life
HSC
I have done
English paper one and two
Kill me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)