Anyone do Ext 2 Maths and Ext 2 English? (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
i dont think they even let you do that at my school...
She asked if "anyone" was doing both subjects, not hearing a story on how you're not allowed to do it at your school (we don't care).

There are some people on BOS who do both 4U English and 4U Maths. Find them and PM :).

HSC
She asked if "anyone" was doing both subjects, not hearing a story on how you're not allowed to do it at your school (we don't care).

There are some people on BOS who do both 4U English and 4U Maths. Find them and PM :).
wow no need to be so rude
gees!

jet

Banned
HSC
I did, but I dropped 4u english when I got cosmology; three majors was way too much work. I was the second person to be doing both.
Its not that bad; maths for us was just a normal class, which started at 730 instead of 9. English was 2 hours every tuesday afternoon.

I terms of workload, English is worse; you have to work on your whole portfolio, and theres all the research and everything. Maths, for me, was just 1 hour of homework two nights a week.

It really depends on how well you can handle stress. I find it a very good motivator, whilst others would just crumble under the pressure. Just think about how you would cope. I guess you would also have to think about how much you really like them, and what sort of major work you would be doing; some would prob. take more time than others. I was doing performance poetry, so it wasn't as bad as some others. I just dropped because I knew i would run out of time.

jessiminica

HSC
I was doing it for term 4, but I dropped at the start of this year cause I was struggling with the course work in extension 1 english. Sucks, I was enjoying my MW :(

Valupatitta

HSC
I'm just wondering if anyone does both 4u subjects. If you do, how are you finding it? Thanks!
i do sexy!!!

although i dont like 4 unit english very much. i might drop it if i do shit in the viva cos my story is turning out shit anyway.

maths, on the other hand, is fun and challenging. i enjoy studying it...

but right now im so sick of maths lol :jedi: dont talk to me bout maths or EXAMS *PUKES*

Spazo

HSC
Heya I do both, I'm loving it. Maths Extension 2 is my challenge, call me a freak but I actually enjoy sitting down and toying with a question for half an hour until finally I work out how to do it. English Extension 2 on the other hand is like my creative release, although I have art for that too. Whenever I'm sick of studying I work on my major works for some guilt free procrastination. I have enough units without both so I'm not stressed about having to do them no matter what, if I run out of time for my English Major work, for example, I can probs just drop it.
Anyway hope everyone is acing their half yearlies
I hate "belonging"

madz321

HSC
I almost do both.
I have 3 units maths and 4 units of english. =S

-Onlooker-

HSC
she asked if "anyone" was doing both subjects, not hearing a story on how you're not allowed to do it at your school (we don't care).

There are some people on bos who do both 4u english and 4u maths. Find them and pm :).
stfu

edit: don't put words into other people's mouths ( 'we' ); i actually care very much.
and ffs how does one sentence equate to story?

tard.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)