anyone else enjoying yr 11 more? (1 Viewer)

-bonfire

HSC
I hate it.
I wake up in the morning and dread school even more.
The pressure is going to kill me, it killed me in Year 10 with all the bullshit talk about the sc, but this is just going to completely slaughter me.
I'd drop out except I have no idea what I would do, and I'm more of a theory person than a practical one anyway.
Ah well, I'm just going to have to hang in there. For 18 months.

beng

HSC
Well Yr 11 for me is sooooo much better since we finaly get microwaves and hot water.

so far its been good, the workload hasn't been as bad as i thought it would be.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What do you mean by microwaves and hot water?

sombespice

HSC
I hate it more. Every day I walk around in my brother's shadow. And it's just going to be like this until I get my UAI and then it will just be devestating to see how truly unlike him I am. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety attacks.

helen1507

HSC
Yeah, i like Year 11. It's pretty interesting. I guess, if you like you like your subjects then it'll be enjoyable. ^^

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
beng said:
In other words access to a decent kitchen.:)
Which the guys probably mess up anyway, right? :p

JK - but that rules. I mean, at our school, we get zip, nada, zilch, until (and/or if) we become a prefect. They get TVs and stuff too.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Yr 11 is the same as yr10, except i don't have crap subject like PE, Australian History, Australian Geography. Unfortunately english is still compulsary, and it's still as crap as ever.

The work load is exactly the same as in year 10,9,8 and 7, but thats because i've basically never done homework in my life, and i don't intend to start. After all, the teachers have given up on making me do homework, cause my marks are great in all smart subjects (meaning my english marks are obscene). All i have to worry about is a few tests, and the occasional short assignment i do on the day it's due. English is a drag as always. People who do 4u english have some mental problem, nobody who's smart would do it. About 3 people in Ruse would do it. I hope the people who made english compulsary for the HSC suffer a lot for what they've done to us. Everybody smart and sane hates english. I swear they're trying to give girls an advantage. In my school, we're put into two types of classes, the people who are good at english go into one type, and those who arn't go into another. My class is 100% boys and it's the one for people who are bad at english! Thats how much boys are supposed to suck at english. Most of the girls got into the "upper classes" not that i see how any of them are smart at any good scaling subject like 4u math, 3u math, chemistry, or physics. The people who are good at english all picked crap subjects like Design and Technology, Textiles, Engineering, Legal, Buisness, and other subjects which scale so bad it's impossible to get a scaled mark >90! OMG I hate english so much.

School has always been easy, but year 11 is even easier, because i don't have to listen to how white people were bad to the aboriginals, and i don't have to care about sport (I swear the PE teachers only knew how to play soccer). I hate english, and it sucks. Geez, why do they have to force me to do some stupid subject, which only girls are good at. Ahhgggg! i want to kill my english teachers. I abhore english!

I do:
English (Adv):vcross: (Which sucks) (The teacher yelled at me for sleeping in her class, It's not my fault she was boring me to death with her idiotic ranting and nonsense. Besides, theres nothing wrong with sleeping in class. Shes just overly emotional, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head when she lectured me about how if i sleep in class then i must somehow be stupid, (don't ask how, she didn't explain) even though i pwn everybody else in most other subjects. That english teacher must be so stupid.)

3u Math (Easy)

3u English (sucks almost as much as 2u english, but the teacher lets me sleep in class, unlike my 2u english teacher.)

Chemistry (Easy)

Physics (Easy, but the teacher won't let my sleep in his class for some reason, he's a bit strange, most of my other teacher let me sleep in his classes. He's weird.)

Economics (Soo easy, like 2u math, but easier, not that i expected that to be possible.)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The English syllabus doesn't even relate to English anymore. All we do is discuss ideas and theories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)