Anyone else exicted?!! (1 Viewer)

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Is anyone as excited as me to commence uni? I know, it's because, as they say, I'm a "noob" and I have no idea what i'm in for, but i can't wait to start!!! I've prepared everything and soon will purchase all my books to begin! :music:

So...?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
they are still excited probably just anxious aswell.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Hmm true. Ok truth be, i couldn't sleep so i jumped on the computer and decided to post a thread *yawns*

And when i woke up, i was annoyed by the fact that time is pacing sooo slowly!!:burn:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
yeah i know hey it'd be pretty sick if uni started tommorrow.

luxslash89

HSC
And when i woke up, i was annoyed by the fact that time is pacing sooo slowly!!:burn:
Your probably going to regret wat u said...
I'm starting this year as well, but what I've heard, almost everyone says they're excited and "I can't wait for uni to start :)" wat hav u, and then after they actually start, they say "I can't wait till uni finishes :spzz::spzz:"

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Your probably going to regret wat u said...
I'm starting this year as well, but what I've heard, almost everyone says they're excited and "I can't wait for uni to start :)" wat hav u, and then after they actually start, they say "I can't wait till uni finishes :spzz::spzz:"
I've heard that soo many times, as well as - "wait til you get your assignments" or "you still have four years"; it scares me for a moment, but as soon as i turn around, i'm excited again! Don't worry, let me experience the first few weeks and i'll be over it.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
how many little kids have you seen that start off really excited to start school but end up dreading it after the first day. same shit applies. :)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
darnie, from face value i'd take you to be the biggest bogan on bos. am i right?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
man Newcastle doesn't start until march 2nd.

It's the same with everything really you can't wait for it to start and once it has you can't wait for it to end.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Yeh. I remember being extremely excited about uni but when uni started I couldn't wait for it to end.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
it will be 122 days between when i finished the HSC and when i start uni.

& i have done fuck all.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
man Newcastle doesn't start until march 2nd.
Neither does Sydney.

It's the same with everything really you can't wait for it to start and once it has you can't wait for it to end.
Same dilemma with the fact that humans want what they don't have. I guess because it's something new to us and a big change from the last 13 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)