Anyone else feel as though they're.... (1 Viewer)

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
I know the feeling, but not to your extent. I have a year and a school term until school is over. I would suggest focusing as much as you can.....or if it is that bad, *cough* bomb threat... ZOMG, I didn't type that...

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
I'm so afraid I'm going to fuck up somewhere along the line and ruin my chances to get into the course I want.
passion89 said:
Oh god, exactly - that's my main fear
mm I did this once upon a time too. What I did was to plan out all my 'backup options' and write them down on a piece of paper (basically it revolved around getting into the course I wanted, or getting myself into a position where I could most easily transfer into the course I wanted eventually ;)). Everytime I worried about the "what ifs" I'd look at it and realise that no matter what, I'd end up doing what I wanted (or finding another degree I loved) and that it was all going to work out :)

Half the HSC is already gone. Have a bit more faith in yourselves - if you got this far, it's not like you're going to stop now, are you? :) Just pull through for a few weeks more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)