anyone else feel like they just wanna eat? (1 Viewer)

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
hahah I can completely empathise with this.. all I seem to do is eat these days! I swear I have gained like 5kg haha!

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Hahaha i thought it was just me!! I'm always eating little snacks even though i'm not hungry it's weird. My meal intake has gone from 4 meals to about 7 a day.

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
Been eating a lot.. Especially after studying. Wtf is going on?!
during the hsc I went from a size 6 to a 10. so yes, I don't know why but every time I felt like procrastinating I ate.. (weird I know)
but dw, after the HSC you naturally lose all those extra kilos you piled on!

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
gained 7kg in a year :( 2kg in the last 2 weeks alone LOL

my size 8 dress used to be loose for me, now it won't fit D:

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
I'm in my bulking phase :D Gained 15kg since beginning of year
Will cut and get shredded as fuark after HSC

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
gained 7kg in a year :( 2kg in the last 2 weeks alone LOL

my size 8 dress used to be loose for me, now it won't fit D:
I feel your pain! but for me, I bought my formal dress during the summer holidays, when I was a size 6 and then I couldn't even get into it after the HSC. I had to get a new dress! awkward

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I feel your pain! but for me, I bought my formal dress during the summer holidays, when I was a size 6 and then I couldn't even get into it after the HSC. I had to get a new dress! awkward
omg this! it was my last year's formal dress. i was going to get the 6 back then but then i was like no it's a bit tight/feels uncomfortable to sit down in so i'll go with the 8 (which was too loose for hxc dancing lol - awkward). i can't imagine trying to fit into a size 6 now at all hahhaa

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
omg this! it was my last year's formal dress. i was going to get the 6 back then but then i was like no it's a bit tight/feels uncomfortable to sit down in so i'll go with the 8 (which was too loose for hxc dancing lol - awkward). i can't imagine trying to fit into a size 6 now at all hahhaa
that's what the HSC does to you. I don't know how much of weight I gained but I went up two dress sizes, but I remember for Christmas I was able to get back into my dress - (but I watched very carefully what I ate) haha... so u'll get back to normal after the HSC :) All the best

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
that's what the HSC does to you. I don't know how much of weight I gained but I went up two dress sizes, but I remember for Christmas I was able to get back into my dress - (but I watched very carefully what I ate) haha... so u'll get back to normal after the HSC :) All the best
wow! that's pretty quick :p haha ye i will

HSC
Uni Grad
whenever I eat lunch, I always feel really sleepy, so nowadays I avoid eating a lot for lunch time, just so that I can concentrate and study better

and yeah, I do feel like eating a lot :p

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I eat now when im bored. My weight fluxuates about half a stone. It's weird one week im half a stone heavier and the next im half a stone less. I must admit though im taking these vitamin tablets, because i need the kick. I feel they have made me hungry, but there really good because they improve my memory for some reason (or maybe im just imagining it).

I'll lose the weight easily, straight after the HSC back to the gym, etc.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Stress eating. A whole lot more of it to come for university students. And for future lawyers - a whole lot more of it to come for life. Why do you think they keep a well stocked fridge of snacks and drinks and stuff on every floor of a law firm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)