Anyone else feel that their school is behind with work? (1 Viewer)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
Charity F said:
i suppose you could do it so that if the notes are of exemplary quality, the person responsible doesn't get anyone else's notes.... oh wait, that wouldnt' work.

The appeal for complete honesty when it comes to exams and science prac assessments is definitely wishful thinking.

another bright idea is conducting assessment tasks during a buffer week, and then having a half yearly exam the following week, for the same subject. :mad1:
exactly the same here! i had a society and culture assignment due tuesday, and a half-yearly next thursday. how awesome!

cs01001 said:
Hmmm...

For me it is:

English: Journeys. Completed Module B in Term 4
Chem: Started La Chatelier Principle
Eco: Close to finishing Topic 2. Just the bit on Protection then we are off to Topic 3
Geo: Started Urban Places. Completed People an Economic Activity 2 days ago.
Modern: Half way through Germany?
Maths: Radians
germany for modern? id kill to be in your place! russia is soooo boring. i can't even describe it.

lets see:
english- doing journeys, completed comparative study and representation of texts
maths- i dont even know anymore. i am so lost/behind/it seems to be the subject i ignore the most yet it is my worst...go figure?
modern- doing trotsky, didnt finish the last dot point in ww1 and left half way during russia to do trotsky and then coming back to russia. i have the worst teacher!
ancient- doing pomp+herc, didnt finish the last dot point in minoans (anyone else do them? omg horrible!) but we are coming back to finish it in week 11.
society n culture- doing buddhism, finished pop culture-denim.
hist ext- finished what is history? now and had our exam today. we are so far behind because my school didnt timetable it for fourth term last year so we only got random lunch times but it just didnt work so we have pretty much started the course a term later that everyone else! but oh well. best teacher ever for it so itll be sweet.

oh and also, my school is ranked top 20 every year. oh yeah :) haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)