anyone else feeling like there is no use? (1 Viewer)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
goosiegoo said:
I got massively pissed off at the hsc a few days ago. Actually, i'm still massively pissed off.

I had my trials, followed by a drama major work, followed by my art major work and an english assessment, and this lead to me not getting one break in about 5 weeks, and i had a complete stress out. And now that my major works are done, and i don't have anything to do with myself, but am extremely tired and stressed, all i do is sit around and stress about every possible thing i could stress about, instead of going out and having fun, because i'm too tired!

Bah.
Hang in there, you have done so well so far. And in about 2 months, you can go watch all the movies you want, and go where ever you want.

bento

HSC
riss123 said:
awww bento.

im really annoyed at all this presure people place on the hsc.
its so frustrating!

are u motivated to study at all?.
im not.
but most people around me are, and they excel highly.
I do study, and put effort in and it doesnt pay off.

its shit.
I'm not motivated to study...its more like something I have to do...I'm probably one of the least motivated people of my friends but I get higher marks anyway...its because I still do study, despite having little interest in it anymore. The way I motivate myself is by saying 'do you want to keep coming first, or do you want to let someone overtake you who doesn't deserve it, just because you were too lazy to study?' Lol guilt trips get me to study...that and pride! lol

Beege

HSC
I advise you all to get some form of exercise every day... could be just going for a walk. It will clear your heads and will improve your motivation.. I just went for a walk before and now I feel more motivated to do some work. After Kath & Kim I'm gonna start doing my global business notes for business studies. I'm gonna go for a walk every day from now on and I will probably go surfing in the october holidays early in the mornings. Also eat lots of fruit and vegetables plus get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
Your parents do care about you, but why are they telling you this now 2 months before your HSC, I see this is inhibiting your ability to concentrate on your studies.

WBD
lol, i know my parents care about me. They are good parents...but their belief is that the hsc decides your future and they've been telling me this general math scaling crap for ages - it's just now that the trials have finished and the fact that im tired, i get easily frustrated and the constant lectures are the last thing i need.

HSC
its not too late to start studying. you might be amazed how much you cover if you actually try. remember its not over until they say "pens down" in the final exam.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
English Standard is a real nuisance even though I came 7th out of almost 100 people. English Standard is n00b federation.

I began to hate IPT before the trials but was a recommended course for Engineering so I let it be now.

beentherdunthat

HSC
watatank said:
its not too late to start studying. you might be amazed how much you cover if you actually try. remember its not over until they say "pens down" in the final exam.
lol, what happens if you finish early ?? :p ;) :) I get bored after two hours, so I put my pen down and laugh. lol.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
f3nr15 said:
dejavu.

i finished 1 hour early for the chem, ipt and physics trial exams.
...And what marks did you get?

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol, what happens if you finish early ?? :p ;) :) I get bored after two hours, so I put my pen down and laugh. lol.
lmaoo
i know that feeling too well.
especially after maths.. which is the only subject i finish two hours into the exam. Then I just sit there and stare at the front wall like a stunned mullet hehe.
But for english and business and legal, when I finish early, I feel like I shouldn't have when you see other people still writing. I usually finish english like 10 mins early...

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ahmed A said:
I usually finish english like 10 mins early...
HOW- yesterday, I was DYING... man, I swear I have a sxc hand from all the workout it's been through LOL ;)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
noir. said:
I disagree with you
:shy:

Yes. There was no use in me taking my Software study seriously. I now have gone so badly in the exam that I will probably lose my first placing, first by 20 marks.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
I had no more than ten minutes left over in all exams, I think I'm about to learn though this is not an indicator of doing well.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
I sat for 10 minutes in the Modules. Possibly because I was asleep.

riss123

HSC
im so fucked.

i have a general maths exam on friday... and im stressing, because as much as i study and do question, i always get thrown off in the exam.

:(

GRRRRRRRR!! i hate this feeling.

HSC
lol ive worked so hard during the year but ive still managed to go crap in all my trails... even in the subjects that i felt confident in, my marks were below what they should of been. im pissed off coz its stuffed up my relatively good rankings. so now i just dont want to think about uni... i want to do teaching so theres no course at tafe i can do...
i guess i can work in woolies for the rest of my life lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)