Anyone else find this topic easy?? (1 Viewer)

~Natalie:)~

HSC
All my class is complaining that they don't understand this topic. Is there anyone else that does not struggle with theis financial stuff??

michael1990

HSC
I didn't find this topic difficult at all.

But you are correct a few people in my class actually had a lot of trouble with it. Mostly because of the ratios i believe.

I got 96% in the test, smashed it lol

sasa-o8

HSC
I'm not a maths person so I effing HATE this topic!

samwell

HSC
Most exciting topic in biz so far. i luv the math stuff compared to the theoretical analysis of the other topics.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
I prefer this over global business!

stick the ratios all on a piece of paper infront of your study desk or on the wall some where and write them again and again! you will remember them, im not a math person and im glad i remember them for the half yearly which was all based on this topic!

Global business i really don't like and the whole getting your head around the topic of global kinda sucks cause its foreign to us unless you did economics then ur lucky!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no but i find it extremely boring
just like the rest of business studies

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
stick the ratios all on a piece of paper infront of your study desk or on the wall some where and write them again and again!
Completely true. Works like a charm.

WingedEagle

HSC
Well, in case anyone's still out there...

im doing the hsc this year, and im just finishing up on this topic.., granted, i do 3U maths, but this is easy as hell.... thou all im looking for is a summary - and if needs be ill do that myself, i just couldnt be bothered :p

since most of you are (if u still reply to this) 2009, what marks did u get? cause i need a stupid 96+ to do my uni course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)