anyone else fkd? (1 Viewer)

HSC
im pretty bummed bout the adv english paper 2 exam + the maths exam today, they raped me :'(. i was overwhelmed D:

i also think bos are making the questions more complex then ever. it seems like their struggling to make questions not sound similar :p

xJaix

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
im pretty bummed bout the adv english paper 2 exam + the maths exam today, they raped me :'(. i was overwhelmed D:

i also think bos are making the questions more complex then ever. it seems like their struggling to make questions not sound similar :p
So I take you have biology tomorrow as well? =(

how're you studying?

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:

module A raped me. module B kind of did too, because i had only prepared quotes/techniques rather than a full essay... this resulted in 8 pages of rambling... for one of my subjects, though (italian), this year's was the easiest i've ever seen... i was actually expecting something more challenging.

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
module A raped me. module B kind of did too, because i had only prepared quotes/techniques rather than a full essay... this resulted in 8 pages of rambling... for one of my subjects, though (italian), this year's was the easiest i've ever seen... i was actually expecting something more challenging.
yeah thats basically what i did

bnw and br killed me for 40mins of my life D:. but managed 2 write 6 pages of bs D:

whilst the other two i wrote 9 pages each

xJaix

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
yessssssssss D:

epic sadfacer

lol, what studying? :s

how bout you? :p
Haha, i'm studying. I seem to remember most of it too. luckily i studied this in the holidays so most of this is just revision rather than studying. although the other two topics i havent touched in a while. :(

xJaix

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
you just reminded me of my regret. I wish I did Croatian rather than Community and Family Studies (big mistake!). :mad:

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
yeah thats basically what i did

bnw and br killed me for 40mins of my life D:. but managed 2 write 6 pages of bs D:

whilst the other two i wrote 9 pages each
i wrote the same amount of pages for that module, only 8 for the other two... it scares me when people say they wrote like 2 booklets for a question lol.

xJaix said:
you just reminded me of my regret. I wish I did Croatian rather than Community and Family Studies (big mistake!).
yeah, languages are awesome, not to mention that compared to other subjects there is hardly any competition (only 345 people do italian continuers, compared with 15 468 for bio! don't look at how many people do croatian continuers, you may be even more upset). i wish i did another one instead of business or something.

Last edited:

xJaix

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
yeah, languages are awesome, not to mention that compared to other subjects there is hardly any competition (only 345 people do italian continuers, compared with 15 468 for bio! don't look at how many people do croatian continuers, you may be even more upset). i wish i did another one instead of business or something.
Is it really that bad? damn it. I could've done really well in Croatian, I mean I always read my dads Croatian newspaper, it's my second language and i'm fluent in it etc etc. It's just like doing two languages English and Croatian!

grr. *regret* :headbang:

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
bLah, im depending on all that info locked away in my brain...somewhere...to suddenly make a reappearance in an Entirely cohesive form.tomorrow.. oh lord
and usually i would do the epic cram and not sleep tonight, but i am unable to come home and crash after bio as i usually would due to LEAGaAL STUDIES AN HOUR LATER! I wouldnt be surprised if my genetics option -which ihate and dont know- is filled tomorrow with me ranting about alternate family arrangements *sigh* lotsa caffine will get me through!

xJaix

HSC
kasakiki said:
bLah, im depending on all that info locked away in my brain...somewhere...to suddenly make a reappearance in an Entirely cohesive form.tomorrow.. oh lord
and usually i would do the epic cram and not sleep tonight, but i am unable to come home and crash after bio as i usually would due to LEAGaAL STUDIES AN HOUR LATER! I wouldnt be surprised if my genetics option -which ihate and dont know- is filled tomorrow with me ranting about alternate family arrangements *sigh* lotsa caffine will get me through!
I can't imagine what that must feel like. BoS is really testing it, aye? =/

i'll be sleeping by mid afternoon! yay! after my 25 min walk home from the station that is :'(

HSC
xJaix said:
Is it really that bad? damn it. I could've done really well in Croatian, I mean I always read my dads Croatian newspaper, it's my second language and i'm fluent in it etc etc. It's just like doing two languages English and Croatian!

grr. *regret* :headbang:
hate to put salt on the wound, but you'd be competing with a remarkable... *drum roll* 8 people! lol. it's awesome that you're fluent. i don't consider myself fluent with italian, but it's still my favourite subject.

anyway, i'm going to head off to bed so i won't be dead for study in the morning. i expect i'll see everyone posting in this section after it's all over. good luck everyone :)

xJaix

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
hate to put salt on the wound, but you'd be competing with a remarkable... *drum roll* 8 people! lol. it's awesome that you're fluent. i don't consider myself fluent with italian, but it's still my favourite subject.

anyway, i'm going to head off to bed so i won't be dead for study in the morning. i expect i'll see everyone posting in this section after it's all over. good luck everyone :)
my leg has just fallen off. it was just too much! :jaw: :vcross: :argue:
grr! shouldn't of told me. :(

haha, good luck. :)

SoullessAngel

HSC
So havn't studied as much as i should have for this exam. :bomb:

Good Luck everyone

=]

Hope it goes well. :)

xibeleli

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Your mum's a model by which DNA controls the production of polypeptides.
Your mum's an enzyme that speeds up chemical reactions when im bored

HSC
xibeleli said:
Your mum's an enzyme that speeds up chemical reactions when im bored
Your mum's a table that distinguishes between the environmental conditions experienced by marine and fresh water fish, and the resulting urine production of each fish.

jealous?14291

HSC
N/A
yep fucked for sure, dont know anything... only have to hang around for an hr tho ;)

xJaix

HSC
jealous?14291 said:
yep fucked for sure, dont know anything... only have to hang around for an hr tho ;)
why bother turning up ? :p i wouldn't :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)