Anyone else losing the drive/tenacity as their exams are almost over? (1 Viewer)

sinawi

HSC
Are you guys getting motivated at the thought of fewer exams? Or have you been content to relax a little in between days compared with the first week of HSC?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely relaxed lol. I feel like it's already over even though I have an exam left. Before the HSC started i was like 8 days to study legal fuck how good is this now I'm like fuck I haven't started studying legal yet.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Since doing the first exam, I've been pretty chill but I'm hoping once I get dreaded EE1 out of the way, I can challenge myself to use the week to see how much I can improve chem...lots less daunting with only one subject left to go full out on!

Aysce

HSC
Are you guys getting motivated at the thought of fewer exams? Or have you been content to relax a little in between days compared with the first week of HSC?
I've been relaxing but I'm still doing good hours and a chunk of work - in the day between hsc exams, I'd go super hard out but I guess now I'm going less. The only thing that keeps me going is the other side - final freedom from the HSC! :)

sinawi

HSC
Since doing the first exam, I've been pretty chill but I'm hoping once I get dreaded EE1 out of the way, I can challenge myself to use the week to see how much I can improve chem...lots less daunting with only one subject left to go full out on!
It is indeed a lot less daunting, and equally satisfying seeing less and less exams left on the HSC time table. Puts you in a different mind frame.

But my dilemma is, I'm afraid I'll slack off a little too much, and the final 3 units are EQUALLY important as the first 7 (that will count to the top 10, of course). So it's a bit weird. But I think we'll be fine.

Best of luck with EE1 tomorrow! Message us on how you go! Fingers crossed for a 'nice' exam.

sinawi

HSC
I've been relaxing but I'm still doing good hours and a chunk of work - in the day between hsc exams, I'd go super hard out but I guess now I'm going less. The only thing that keeps me going is the other side - final freedom from the HSC! :)
I completely agree. I feel the same, and I hope that's not a bad thing! Keep going, best of luck!

gayforniall

HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't had an exam since Maths. My next exam is Physics. I'm treating this gap as a holiday, and I never had the drive/tenacity in the first place anyway.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
>implying I had any drive/tenacity in the first place.

Zeroes

HSC
I've been having study gaps anyway but I gave myself a longer break after maths/german since physics wasn't until 9 days after. Plenty of time for a break, I think. I've also been job-hunting...

Stelleee

HSC
Two exams left and what am I doing while one is just over a day away? Sitting on bored of studies. Yep. I...can't be bothered anymore...

Cobain

HSC
>implying I had any drive/tenacity in the first place.
This pretty much.

Nah, i had some motivation to do well, but I only have one exam left.
It's weird to think that thirteen years of education has lead to now, and i barely even care any more haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)