• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone find it hard to get over someone? (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
my problem is i get over everyone i date in like a week.
im the reverse.

i think its harder to get over that.
if anyone has hints and tips give me a bell haha.

Dr_Doom

HSC
azzie said:
im the reverse.

Ouch

xinxin89

HSC
lol wouldn't it be difficult to find a rebound when all u can think of is that other person??? I don't think I'll even be in the mood to find a rebound lol.......oh and another question, if say u got rejected by the same person TWICE!!! dis mite sound reeli stupid and the answer is proly damn obvious, but if u r aboslutely stuck on them, should u try again maybe sometime later lol??

tlodg

HSC
N/A
xinxin89 said:
lol wouldn't it be difficult to find a rebound when all u can think of is that other person??? I don't think I'll even be in the mood to find a rebound lol.......oh and another question, if say u got rejected by the same person TWICE!!! dis mite sound reeli stupid and the answer is proly damn obvious, but if u r aboslutely stuck on them, should u try again maybe sometime later lol??
Say a guy is rejected by a girl the first time. The second time. blablabla....the 5th time. Then on the 6th time, she finally said YES. Do you think it's because she finally felt his sincerity and love? She really likes him? Most of the time, probably not.

Redgoddess

HSC
I find it hard to get over people. My ex and i were banned from seeing each other back in april. I still think about her at least once a day and miss her heaps. I'm seeing her today, which i'm kinda stressing about. wish me luck.

loopy4eva

HSC
Yes.... i have been broken up with my boyfriend for more then 8-9 months an still in love with him.. not as much as i did in the first few months we had been broken up for... it is hard to get over someone you have been with for a while it just takes time but plz dont go gettin with ther guys just becaues you think it will help you to get over him/her becaues it really wont it just makes things harder... but trust me in time it will get better an you will get over him!!!!

xinxin89

HSC
lol yea after asking them so many times, they'd prolly say yes for the sake of shutting u up rather than genuinely liking u...sigh....dis of course is just not worth it

テリー

HSC
azzie said:
im the reverse.

Ur exact same as me :eek:

subjectiv said:
yeah, it sucks. especially when everything about them remains engraved in your brain, despite your best efforts to forget them. well i never gathered enough courage to tell him because i knew he probably didn't feel the same way. haha, how pathetic. i've never liked anyone who's been interested in me, so is it karma? or what? lol.
OMG subjectiv!! is that a photo of u on ur avatar? :p

T

Testpilot

politik said:
If you're more focused on sex than the relationship itself (and the road to sex), then you don't deserve to have it.
It was a joke to lighten up this thread.

submerged88

HSC
hey i found it heaps hard to get over my girl freind when we broke UP, coz we were having problems and we didn't want to jepodize or HSC, even thought we hoped it would only be until aftert he HSC, but then yesterday we ended getting back to gether again so, come to think of it, i guess im not really answering you questions. sorry. sorry to rub it in anybodys face but, yaaaay im going out with her again:)

xinxin89

HSC
CONGRATS!!!! lol......nah u not rubbing it it at all, i guess it just works for some people and not for others, all u can do is come to accept that and move on!!!

submerged88 said:
hey i found it heaps hard to get over my girl freind when we broke UP, coz we were having problems and we didn't want to jepodize or HSC, even thought we hoped it would only be until aftert he HSC, but then yesterday we ended getting back to gether again so, come to think of it, i guess im not really answering you questions. sorry. sorry to rub it in anybodys face but, yaaaay im going out with her again:)

muz-

HSC
Getting over someone is so fucking hard i hate it!!..

if u want to actually get over someone then make sure u dont ever see them.. i broke up with my boyfriend of 18 months 2 months ago but i've been seeing him still at least once a week. stupidest thing ever really seeing as we both still like eachother but its never gona work cos he has turned into a drug addict .. lol i kno its fucked but i have recently taken the first step in getting over him.. i havnt spoken to him since sunday!! pretty good effort for me..

good luck to anyone else trying to get over someone :(

Dr_Doom

HSC
I liked someone heaps and we broke up yesterday and I'm already over them lol! Actually I was over them like a week ago :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)