Anyone finding this less stressful than expected? (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
bendha said:
wouldn't call it an anticlimax

i'd call it we're fucking tired, and not stressed, but exhausted. even if we fucking complexcarbo load we'd still be lazy sods.

we'd prolly be most stressed at first assessments - but after that - it's been chilling
yeah that makes sense.
I was spewing for the first assessment week (that crap one thats like year 12/year 11 but not really :S) and then after that... stopped caring...
until just before eng aos... and now in the middle of them all.

xJennax

HSC
Yeah I was really stressed before my first exam, but after I'd done a few, I haven't really been stressed.

4unitfreak

HSC
So much less stressful. I go to a selective school and our exams are always set really hard, so this is rather nice. I've got 3U Maths tomorrow and I'm not even worried...

sparkerasp

HSC
For some reason, I don't seem to get stressed that much anymore. Over this entire exam period, the only time I felt stressed was the night before English Paper 1. Now, I don't seem to care about anything.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
You find it less stressful than expected because your state of mind gets used to going into an exam room for 2-3hrs.

You would be stressed as hell during STUVAC since you never sat the exam.

But after sitting 3-5 exams, you stress less, since your use to exam conditions

^
^
^
fact

thepatinthehat

HSC
jst fkn wing it ay

there's not much point to stress, if you're screwed, youre screwed, count your losses or work on it to make it better. if youre not screwed then whats the point stressing?
uai is just a number.

then again i dont want to make mega bucks as a doctor/lawyer/businessman.

muso ftw...

why did i bother posting this. phat sleepy semitroll

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I have not felt very stressed for the majority of my exams, but im freaking out for ancient cuz it the one exam i actually give a shit about :s

HSC
I've only done 3 of my exams...5 left...only one I stressed for was legal. I am not stressing at all, which is creepy. I do care, I care alot about getting into uni. But...I just don't see the point in stressing. Waste of time.

Black Hawker

HSC
I've done 6/7 of my exams.

I was so relax for the first 3, then for some reason I've started to stress out for the last few.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
yeh i was way more stressed for trials!
i was kinda nervous for english, got over it by the second, had a massive cry last week, and now this week i have 4 tests and i feel like i'm just cruising a bit!
argh its crazy...
i also agree with the person who says its because we're all exhausted!

longy91

HSC
agree 100%. i was so pumped to study hard for the 5-6 weeks leading into the exams, and all i did was sit there and stare at my page for 7hrs a day!
but im not stressed, until the night before each exam when i realise how little knowledge i have!

tahlsy31191

HSC
I freaked out for my trials but I haven't at all for the HSC. I am bored of the HSC, sick of studying, just want to have some fun.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
I wasn't worried at all before my exams until the last night leading up to each and then 15' before them. After that: sobbed, screamed, slept, refreshed.

Well, nothing I can do now. Just prepare to nail Chem. That's it. Feeling pretty good. At least I can start studying French, playing sports, picking up astrology and listening to music. Gosh, the best time ever is post-HSC holiday... until 17th Dec. Then it will all be hell.

sam jay

HSC
hahahahahaha yes.
i have not stressed once since english paper 1 was over.
english paper1 was hectic but ive pretty much been cruising the rest of the way.
although i am slightly worried about ipt today casue its my weakest subject but im not voerly caring.
its not like im going to uni or anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)