Anyone finished their major project? (1 Viewer)

Has anyone finished their major?

• Yep completed all fine

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Nope havent even started

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Almost their..

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • What major ?!

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Fiona

I've now finished my actual program... But it isn't due until the 7th week of term... :)

I still have to make up my "process diary" and the rest of the doccumentation... which is basically just printing out my code :)

Kn1ght_M4r3

hahha h0w lucky.
mines rite after the trials on the 18th.
DAmN n0ob teachers. it's finished but only thing i need to d0 all the documentation and stuff. bleh 3 days to go all out on it. ehhhehe oh welpz back to studying n0w. got english again tomollow

f001error

well i've all but got the code done...and im sitting on about 120 pages at the moment....tis gonna get to about 150 me thinks

Kn1ght_M4r3

Nuts i got my results back for stage 1 and 2

stage 1 - 90%
stage 2 - 92%

N.B - if u don't like someone in ur class don't show them ur project to learn off. :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: bloody lost to the guy coz teacher took my work and sh0w3d him. :mad: man im soo pissed off. Must beat him in stage 3. argghh

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Just handed it in today. My friends and mine combined equaled to about the rest of the class :p, 15 ppl in the class

We only have 2 stages, 15% and 30%, and the first assessment was also programming = 10% so thats 55% practical basically :p, and 45% exams.

cornJoelio

HSC
99% for part 1 documentation :D
we handed our project in a week ago...so we should get it back in about 3 months at our teachers marking rate! :)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by zoodboog
97% :cool:
i also got 97%. i think its both part 1 and 2. :confused:

:torch: :burn: :sniper:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i did an all nighter when the project was due and showed up to school and the teacher said it was actually due in another 2 weeks. i was so hyperactive that day

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Mine's due this wednesday or thursday..hmm..not sure..but its all done anyway:D

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by zoodboog
was the teachers fault though, she changed the date without telling anyone :(
ohhh icic damn teachers :axedeath: lol. ah but look on the bright side u finshed the project, and u can make further modifications to it if needed. :D though wat a waste of a nite wen u could be sleeping lol.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Paully
i think that having a good teacher is essential
I have a good teacher who knows alot and dont take it personally guy from ashfield but this selective school isnt about to get all tramped over by ur school.

Oh and im in yr 11 doin yr 12
It's amazing how much you sound like redhat03 from the chat there. It really is.

Anyway we were given ours term 4 last year and were told to hand it in on 21st March this year. This was so we wouldn't fret about it this time of year. I got 90% which IMO is pretty damn good. There were people who got 100% lucky people, but once the assessments turned into tests, well, I got more marks :D.

But to answer your question, yes I have finished my major, I think I've lost it though >_<.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
its OVER!!!!
yeah..i just handed mine in today..and Im just so happy its all over and done with...now for my exam results...:(

-X-

HSC
N/A
90%, I screwed documentation up. I knew i should have proof read it! :mad:

-X-

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
Lmfa0.
90% is bad? hahah hey nobodyz perfeCt, maybe u had someone in ur class who put s0ooo much work in it. then they compare it to urs and blah blah blah. thats wat me teacher told meeh.
lol, the other way around! I put heaps more effort on it then the other dude but he beat me by 1 mark (his docs. were good) + i helped him with the docs too (that pisses me off, help some1 then they beat u!). So yeh, i know i could have got a 100 if i proof read my documentation (never had a 100 in my life!) :D Oh well, not saying that 90% aint good though. :p If u want to see the game then u can download it here...

Kn1ght_M4r3

-X-
haahahha i know h0w u feel man join the club. I help a friend out by showing him my work and helping him with his documentation and he beats me :chainsaw: Damn teacher i wanted to Punch him in the face. :D
But yeah i know how u feel. Well maybe in our hearts we know we did well lol.

Man uR game is so kwel, lol. it's not CouNter sTrike stuff but none the less that game is pretty good. :D

-X-

HSC
N/A
heh, thanks! Counter strike? In my dreams! :D

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
last year i was watching one of the yr12s presenting their work and it looked like a real game with 3d graphics and all that cool stuff. it was a flight simulator type thing and looked really professional. but they came around last because it didnt do much except for look fancy and was abit buggy. all that effort they put in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)