Anyone from NSW driving up to QLD? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
We were gunna do that but we decided to fly. How long would it take to drive?

Trev

stix
HSC
It could take you as little as a second, depends how far away from the border you are ;).
Um, from Port Macquarie to Sydney is about 4.5-5 hours, Port Macquarie to Brisbane is 7ish hours.
Plane from Brisbane to Newcastle is just over an hour.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
from Wollongong to Surfers is around 12-14 hours. I onl,y suggest doing this in one day or doing it at all if u have done it before and u r a pro and long distance travel. Its a fucking hard drive to do and u will be quite tired when u get there. Its cheaper sure, but flying is a shitload quicker and not as tiring

i just to fly at all times unless u absolutely have to fly

Amish27

HSC
Hey, me and my friend are road-tripping up to schooies for the first week, we'll call in on all the hotspots on the way. Byron, Port, you know the deal....only we need a car...anyone from newy got places for passengers :p

7th Sign

HSC
driving would be good if you had a hotel far away from cavil...as you could cruise around up their...but you would be able to drink as much which would suck hard core..

but if your on cavil or like a few hundred metres away theirs no need at all for a car...

just fly up we got cheap tickets last year...didnt need a car at all..

If I went up aggain I would probly take my car...doo laps on cav :D

cruise around surface :D drive up to noosa and meet up with my cousin and his mates...mmm sounds like a plan for 2006 schoolies :D

flemo

HSC
me n 7 otha mates r drivin up! we live neaar sydney n i hav done the drive b4 so i no how long it is! the best thing 2 do is take the drivin in shifts me n my mate r goin in his ute n we r goin 2 do half each so im takin the first shift so i can start my skoolies on the way up lol

kahlilouise

HSC
The boys are driving up, us girlies are flying, then we'll all drive home (thats the plan atm anyway!)

Dr_Doom

HSC
I hear there will be alot of security this year. Hope it doesn't ruin the fun!

aimz164

HSC
i'll be driving up from para area, sydney, with 4 of my mates, how long would that be about? and do you reckon it will be dangerous for my first time?

and wouldnt a car be more advantageous while your up there?

Amish27

HSC
Me and 3 mates are gunna be driving up, the other 4 wanna fly.
We're at newy so we could probly do it in a day, but we're gunna leave asap after the HSC. Should be awesome, we know a few people along the way so we'll just call in and bunk for the night. If anyone wants to offer accomdation for 4 strapping young lads...then give me a buzz :)
You can also take part in our Mi7 roadtrip/schoolies movie '06. ROCK ON!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)