ANYONE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO HAND OUT FREE BAND 6 ( i know im cheap leave me alone lol) (1 Viewer)

elias ennebt

HSC
so during the 6 weeks holidays, i finished summarising my notes from (cambridge and school textbook) however i still feel as if i lack information in some areas, ive checked the resources section, and most of the notes are outdated or too brief, so is anyone generous enough to give out free band 6 notes, ill be your best friend and ill give you a cookie.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: ANYONE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO HAND OUT FREE BAND 6 ( i know im cheap leave me alone

so during the 6 weeks holidays, i finished summarising my notes from (cambridge and school textbook) however i still feel as if i lack information in some areas, ive checked the resources section, and most of the notes are outdated or too brief, so is anyone generous enough to give out free band 6 notes, ill be your best friend and ill give you a cookie.

Mate at least offer rep ;)

elias ennebt

HSC
Re: ANYONE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO HAND OUT FREE BAND 6 ( i know im cheap leave me alone

I can give you 400 mathmatic 2 unit past papers, 100 physics papers or something, pps for chem, business, 4 unit, 3 unit, or i can give you my extensive legal notes (from 3 b6 notes, excel, cambridge...) or my tutors band 6 physics notes. what you inetersted in?

elias ennebt

HSC

also i do have a decent amount of bio past papers

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

I'd offer but my notes are hand written :(

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

also i do have a decent amount of bio past papers
Tempting......but just a heads up, all b6 notes for business studies are the same. Everyone uses the crappy BSIA so don't expect any variation between normal notes and b6 notes.

What bio papers do you have?

elias ennebt

HSC

I'd offer but my notes are hand written :(
Tempting......but just a heads up, all b6 notes for business studies are the same. Everyone uses the crappy BSIA so don't expect any variation between normal notes and b6 notes.

What bio papers do you have?
for bio i have i think over 150, idk i don't do bio i just find resources, wanna trade resources

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

for bio i have i think over 150, idk i don't do bio i just find resources, wanna trade resources
Depends on what papers you have.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

I can give you 400 mathmatic 2 unit past papers, 100 physics papers or something, pps for chem, business, 4 unit, 3 unit, or i can give you my extensive legal notes (from 3 b6 notes, excel, cambridge...) or my tutors band 6 physics notes. what you inetersted in?
lol are you refering to nersdad's signature?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

will lol if its this
I remember someone trying to sell this on one of the forums. I think his/her user was gravers or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)