Anyone going to do Bindeez? (1 Viewer)

dxb

HSC
lol i was actually thinking about this happnin....

dont kno if ill do it but

7th Sign

HSC
yeah pop a few bindeez,

I got a few game sets if you guys want them 1000 bucks a piece baby....

jokes..... lol seriously guys I wouldn't risk bindeez keep t safe don't be sorry lol
when u mix bindeez with other drugs or alco it can be a leathel compbo ud otn want ur stomach to be pumped or come home in a body bag...

just keep to the safer alternatives ppl..

=))

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
rubificticious said:
I was wondering if anyone's thinking about Bindeez.
Hows bout you take them and I rape you?

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Yes, why not have a proper pill rather than a childs toy. Sure its a whole heap cheaper, but I think anyone who tries a bindeez is an idiot.

chickycarly

HSC
naaaaaaaaaaar i cant get my hands on any haha but it would b more funny then anything if i did take them.
any one takin ekkies??

rozymisty

HSC
Well if I was an ER nurse and you came into my department, id fucking kick your fucking arses out the door straight away! You deserve to fucking suffer if you are such stuipid wankers that you go to schoolies and get high on beads. You are likely to get problems from swallowing the beads rather than getting high on them. Do you really want to be on the loo most of the time trying to get those things out of your system?

what is wrong with teens this day and age that you need drugs to get a 'high' your just weak willed coz you cant make your own fun without needing to pop in a pill that you have no idea wht it has in it. Do you really want to end up in the morgue just days after finishing school all coz you wanted to drug yourself???

you are a fucking idiot if you take drugs!

And if your at the gc schoolies, you'll have less chance of getting away with it.

chickycarly

HSC
errr why would u have less chance of doin it at the gc?? u obviously have no idea idiot.:burn:

rozymisty

HSC
Obviously you havent heard of the increased security they are going to hve and bag checks etc!

HSC
rozymisty said:
Well if I was an ER nurse and you came into my department, id fucking kick your fucking arses out the door straight away! You deserve to fucking suffer if you are such stuipid wankers that you go to schoolies and get high on beads. You are likely to get problems from swallowing the beads rather than getting high on them. Do you really want to be on the loo most of the time trying to get those things out of your system?

what is wrong with teens this day and age that you need drugs to get a 'high' your just weak willed coz you cant make your own fun without needing to pop in a pill that you have no idea wht it has in it. Do you really want to end up in the morgue just days after finishing school all coz you wanted to drug yourself???

you are a fucking idiot if you take drugs!

And if your at the gc schoolies, you'll have less chance of getting away with it.
Shut the fuck up you old cranky bitch, if you were an ER nurse you're legally obliged to attend to anyone and everyone feasibly treatable to walk into an emergency unit.

People try mind-altering substances to see things differently, from a different perspective or see themselves differently. Just because you're too high and mighty and above everyone who takes drugs, you call them weak willed? Pur-fucking-lease, a bit of weed and a few tabs of LSD isn't going to hurt anyone. Even saying that, it's pretty stupid to do anything up there, due to the massive police presence.

7th Sign

HSC
rozymisty said:
Obviously you havent heard of the increased security they are going to hve and bag checks etc!

yeah my cousins who is from noosa called me today to say he is at schoolies for the 3rd year in a row,

according to him in comparison to the last 2 years the security levels are much much higher this year, their are a lot more restrictions for non schoolies and alot of police/ seccys on the beat.

guess it makes things safer for the schoolies kiddies then

rozymisty

HSC
Spirit Crusher said:
Shut the fuck up you old cranky bitch, if you were an ER nurse you're legally obliged to attend to anyone and everyone feasibly treatable to walk into an emergency unit.

People try mind-altering substances to see things differently, from a different perspective or see themselves differently. Just because you're too high and mighty and above everyone who takes drugs, you call them weak willed? Pur-fucking-lease, a bit of weed and a few tabs of LSD isn't going to hurt anyone. Even saying that, it's pretty stupid to do anything up there, due to the massive police presence.
dont you call me a cranky old bitch you stiupid wanker! Well actually if i was a casual/agency nurse, i could walk right out of there!!! And actually no, if a person comes in too drunk, we are not there to put ourselves at risk. THe police will come and arrest them and take the person to a prison/mental health unit to be treated.

How about people not try and take drugs...coz then maybe if they take drugs they may indeed get a new life perspective-JAIL!!!

Russdog

russell
HSC
Spirit Crusher said:

fucking legend

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
rozymisty said:
Well actually if i was a casual/agency nurse, i could walk right out of there!!!
You could. But that would be walking out of your job wouldn't it? Your supervisor wouldn't be too impressed. You wouldn't get any more work, nor a reference from that company.

rozymisty said:
And actually no, if a person comes in too drunk, we are not there to put ourselves at risk.
I presume you're talking about a drug induced psychosis? It would be a rare situation that emergency staff wouldn't treat this. A lot more than just "too drunk". Only in the rare case of a patient being uncontrollably violent. For common psychosis emergency staff will do whatever they can to sedate the patient.

rozymisty said:
The police will come and arrest them and take the person to a prison/mental health unit to be treated.
That would be exceedingly rare, only under threat of violence, considering drug induced psychosis is usually temporary (not to mention non-violent) and can be treated effectively with anti-psychotics

rozymisty said:
How about people not try and take drugs...coz then maybe if they take drugs they may indeed get a new life perspective-JAIL!!!
Alcohol will cause more violence, crime and headaches for emergency staff than all the illegal drugs at schoolies.

Not all drugs are equal. I'd rather hang out with harmless stoners and ravers than guys who intend to get riotously drunk and start a lot of fights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)