anyone got 2 exams in a day? (1 Viewer)

Russdog

russell
HSC
i've got 4 exams in 4 days in a few weeks. that's gona be gay but atleast i can just get them all over and done with quicker.

garo90

HSC
had engineering and Armenian (continuers) same time on the first day but doing engineering in the morning and Armenian in afternoon then english paper 1 next day!! then paper 2 on monday! soo in a week ill get 4 exams done :)
about to hang myself... loll

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
hmm i only have chem & ag on two consecutive days , but thats not as bad as the person who had 5 in one week ! gosh that would suck !

NeoTokyo

HSC
Yes, I have both Business Studies and Hospitality next Tuesday.

jazzmuzik

HSC
yep i have 2...

English/ Music on day one of the exam period..

and

Art/Drama on the last day of the exam period

alls good though cause i have a big gap in the middle before single exams..
i wish it just didnt drag out over the whole time

jirwin

HSC
i have paper 2 and dnt on monday. im stressing now but just because i can't live up to my own expectations in terms of study. im sure ill go ok in all my exams.

btw jazzmuzik art/drama is not the last day of the exam period. hsc finishes on the 13th. if u meant ur last exams i apologise.

bussoti

HSC
English 1 and Music 1 on the first day, and then I have Ancient on 1st Nov and the next day I have Ext I, and it's on my birthday, sigh.
I suppose it's okay though, I have nine/ten days to study Ancient/Ext and it's my second last exam on a Friday, which means great, gratuitous drunken (legal) bender.

Last edited:

lgaica

HSC
nope, the worst for me is english followed by business the next day, that shouldnt be too hard, but heres the good thing:

!!!!!!!9 days to study for Legal Studies!!!!!! i have no excuse to do poorly now

A-D-U

HSC
I got agriculture on the 25th then general maths and geography on the 26th.....then a week off..... I don't think u would find anyone with a half decent timetable

Aspey

HSC
aaahhh i hate my timetable.

PDHPE and maths ext on the same day..

but all my exams finish in the first 2 weeks..

so thats the only good thing

meh12c

HSC
minminmin said:
Yep :burn: dammit :(

i have maths and geography. it totally sucks!!! i have 4 of my exams in one week - modules on monday, business on tuesday and maths and geo friday
and then 2 weeks until art. i can't believe i have to wait 2 weeks til an exam that doesn't matter all that much cos we have already done prac stuff and it only goes for an hour and a half. god i wish they all went for that long lol
Wow i no how u feel- i have aos on friday, modules on monday, business on tuesday, wed and thur off math and geo on friday then 3 weeks off to study for legal studies :(

sadness to the maximus:confused:

donovan

HSC
i have my birthday on this friday, paper 1, paper 2 on monday, business on tuesday and then geo and maths next friday. Should be sweet after that. then after the 8th of November its party time. i Just keep thinking how good schoolies will be when i am struggling for motivation

louxx

HSC
i have 2 double days!!! TWO!
on Monday i have Eng Paper 2, then Design & tech in the arvo.
Then on friday i have Maths & Geo!
soo bad.
i get all of my exams over with in the first week.. then i have 2 and half weeks to study for Religion.
ahh im freaking out!

redscorpio

HSC
N/A
Also have two double days. English 2 followed by DT and horror day- Ancient History and german Beginners all on one day. Aargh! Not much I can do about just get my head down and do my best. Also have a huge gap then till Visual Arts.:mad1:

ebbjade

HSC
Hikari Clover said:
just wondering what u would feel if u have 2 in a day:wave:
well i have both English and Music on the first day, it feels somewhat tolerable considering Music is only a one hour exam in which we listen to 4 exerps and then write down what we hear.

yep so i'm sittin pretty

~kiki

HSC
benilic said:
Yeh a couple of people at our school finish with geography and this is through doing major courses like modern, business and geo (in exam length terms) not drama, art etc which are 1 1/2 hours yet for some reason get put at the end of the exam schedule.. go figure...its a joke as usual... the science people get a well spaced out time table while the big humanity subjects get grouped together. happend in trials and its happend again.
notice both art and drama have major projects... I think its fair enough. Although I can't understand why they would put DT and music right at the begginning though. Thats bull.

My exam timetable is pretty good. I have english, then 7 days, then bio, then one day, then ancient, the next day textiles and then 6 days and art.

:)

shona1990

HSC
lgaica said:
nope, the worst for me is english followed by business the next day, that shouldnt be too hard, but heres the good thing:

!!!!!!!9 days to study for Legal Studies!!!!!! i have no excuse to do poorly now
Same here.
I'm DEFINATELY expecting a band 6 for legal.
It's my best subject as it is, and I have the most time to study for it!
Hopefully it'll bring my UAI up since i'm expecting like, band 3s for the rest of my subjects. :mad1:

My timing's okay. I don't have any on two consecutive days THANKFULLY
Eng1, then weekend. eng2, One day off before sen science, one day off before maths, weekend off before bio, and 9-10 days before legal.

So I pretty welll have 1-2 days study before each. Which is reasonable. Hopefully they'll be productive, since I haven't done any work so far yet!!!! ARGHHHHH!

:burn:

I want to die.

louxx

HSC
~kiki said:
notice both art and drama have major projects... I think its fair enough. Although I can't understand why they would put DT and music right at the begginning though. Thats bull.

My exam timetable is pretty good. I have english, then 7 days, then bio, then one day, then ancient, the next day textiles and then 6 days and art.

:)
thats soo good! lol lucky youu

bec johnson

HSC
i got maths on the monday, bio the next day, then ext maths and pd both on the wednesday, 4 in 3 days!!!! it's goona be so bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)