Anyone got 2 exams on one day? (1 Viewer)

BenBrownTown

HSC
Ive been doing a few past papers for woodwork and going over current notes, best way to prepare for woodwork right there. We should of covered everything over the year doing our major and folio + industry study, so we should be fine :)
Yeah I have done the past papers and specimen paper for the new syllabus, they are pretty simple. My class notes aren't the best standard but Woodwork is something that comes natural to me. Yeah the folio and the major have made us set, also just doing it for 6 years will be sweet :)

What did you make for your major? and how did you end up with your folio?

It's strange they put subjects like Maths and Engo; and Legal and Physics on the same day, particularly the former. They're not exactly mutually exclusive subjects.
It general maths and engo that clash. They generally assume that majority of the engo classes partake in adv maths or higher. But they really didn't space out 2U maths, engo, and 3u maths

Last edited:

cute-teddy

HSC
hi. Is anyone doing 'at the round earth's imagined corners poem' for module C for english?

gr_111

HSC
I haven't got two on one day, but i've got four consecutive next week, which sucks big time.

clarg

HSC
Got physics and legal...

It seems quite a few people have that. Deepens my dislike for the BOS.

HSC
Uni Grad
Studies of Religion II & Japanese Continuers (5th Nov).
OH THE FUN OF PUTTING TWO THREE HOUR EXAMS ON THE SAME DAY!
After tomorrow, those two are my next exams, then Art on the last day.

azu-nyan

HSC
Standard English paper 2 + I.T Graphics tomorrow. General Maths + Engineering next week. The worse about next weeks test is that I'm at school the entire day -.-

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Biology and Information Processes and Technology this friday. I'm just worried that I would get RSI after the exams.... as my hands were killing me just after english paper 1.
I wonder how I would survive two theory subjects which require a lot of writing...fml. :/

P

pacey0006

Engineering and General Maths..
Our teacher didn't teach us anything in Engineering.. Literally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)