Anyone hate Uni? (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
My course is a f*@$ing international cluster fest, I'm in the about 15% minority of Australian students. I sit in my lecture hearing everyone speak in about 5 different dialects of Asian, Indian and whatever. Everyone there seems to be tunnel visioning on getting the best marks and don't seem to care about a social life. Feels like I'm freakin going to university in another non-english speaking country. Makes me want to drop out it's so depressing.

Any other stories :(?

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
change uni to an australian one like southern cross or csu or that shit one in albury

Edit: do ag science, never seen a nip doing ag science

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
no transfer to those unis, they are great. csu has a very well renowned media school thing plus vet science and dentistry

Garygaz

HSC
I dunno, I have friends who did worse than me UAI wise, went to out of Sydney uni's and are apparently having the time of their lives. I understand that there is some prestige behind a unsw commerce degree but I'm pondering as to if it is really worth it atm.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
he can move

they have p nice on campus accomodation

Edit: manufactured prestige, to attract asians , because asian parents are the only ones who care, employers dont

Last edited:

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
1 rich asian parents look for prestige
2 rich international azn students = $$$
3 manufacture prestige (something employers dont give a shit about) to attract rich azn internationals
4 = profit

Garygaz

HSC
Fuck UNSW, I'm over this place. They can have all the internationals they want, but it's time I fucking humiliate them by writing an article about their lack of atmosphere and balance. Oh, and I didn't mention the tutors who speak IN BROKEN ENGLISH. Now I'm just angry. I'm going to buy some maccas and cool down.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
lol even i have lecturers etc who speak in broken english
all unis do these days

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
unsw commerce is teeming with asians, how could u not know this

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I am at an Anglo "uni"
Lol, Notre Dame.
They're all white rich fucks.
In my politics tute, just before.
"So, my brother's nanny just quit, so like, I have to be his nanny, it sucks because it's a 'real job' and I have to pay tax.... not that I should, I mean, I don't need to work coz either way my parents would give me the money when I wanted it, I'm just doing this to help them out"
Fuck off, white bitch.

Coz I am so black.

EDIT: But seriously, that's what she said. :(

Garygaz

HSC
even managed to get the wrong burger at maccas, how much worse could this monday get. oh that's right, a QMA test at 5pm. fml

edit: with the tutor who's writing is unintelligable scribble and I can't understand.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Oh, and I didn't mention the tutors who speak IN BROKEN ENGLISH.
There's a lecturer at UOW who's 4th language is English. He teaches somewhere in infomatics.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
:( Didn't get out Politix assignment back. Which is probably a good thing, pretty sure I fucked up.
Getting my Theology assignment back at 5.30. Not a good thing. Pretty sure I fucked up.
Politics lecture in 25 minutes.... Should I bother going? Yay or nay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)