Anyone have an sgp? (1 Viewer)

poortom

HSC
My sgp is due in a few weeks and i have no idea what to do. Does anyone know a link to a place where i could buy one? what is a reasonable price for a comprehensive SGP report?

madharris

HSC
N/A
A few weeks?
You still have lots of time! I did my sgp last minute (as in the weekend before it was due) and got a good mark :p
Don't buy one, the sgp teaches you a solid foundation on how to conduct your research (both primary and secondary). Some things may also be assessable in your exam (such as techniques, definitions, etc) and without doing it, you will have limited knowledge on these things.

I suggest you do your own sgp, however if you're stuck on what to do, you can look at some of the sgp bosers have posted on this site and follow a similar structure (with your own question and research)

http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=22 <-- geography resources page

poortom

HSC
A few weeks?
You still have lots of time! I did my sgp last minute (as in the weekend before it was due) and got a good mark :p
Don't buy one, the sgp teaches you a solid foundation on how to conduct your research (both primary and secondary). Some things may also be assessable in your exam (such as techniques, definitions, etc) and without doing it, you will have limited knowledge on these things.

I suggest you do your own sgp, however if you're stuck on what to do, you can look at some of the sgp bosers have posted on this site and follow a similar structure (with your own question and research)

http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=22 <-- geography resources page
Thanks but i dont thin my current geo teacher is that helpful. also i want a sgp structure that will guarantee top marks. do you know where i can buy one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)