Anyone have the Physics in Focus (HSC Course) Answers + Overview Mindmaps? (1 Viewer)

DSar

HSC
My brother brought the textbook last year and misplaced the CD (which contains EVERYTHING). I was hoping anyone could pass me the answers and mindmaps. thanks!

AbsoluteValue

HSC
My brother brought the textbook last year and misplaced the CD (which contains EVERYTHING). I was hoping anyone could pass me the answers and mindmaps. thanks!
I have the CD but I can't copy paste stuff because it takes you to a website and the content of the CD is viewed their.
I use jacaranda to understand the concepts and past papers to apply the concepts. I don't like Physics in Focus that much. Biology in Focus is awesome though.

DSar

HSC
What website exactly? Or are you talking about a "website" stored on the CD? Also if possible you could take a screenshot of the Q2Q mindmap? :D

AbsoluteValue

HSC

DSar

HSC
Can't PM you since you disabled it buddy :L! Thanks for the youtube videos. Watching it now. ahh Brian Cox

AbsoluteValue

HSC
I'll add you as a friend so you can PM me.
I don't like random people PMing me asking what school I go to or being rude etc...
and no worries :)

AbsoluteValue

HSC
hey bro, can I get a copy too? :)
are you that annoying troll khan, leave me alone man, ur annoying.
It is pretty obvious that it is you... so annoying, go study instead of trolling on an educational website, if it isn't khan then I'm sorry.

Come at me

HSC
N/A
Who the hell is kHAN?????? :S
are you that annoying troll khan, leave me alone man, ur annoying.
It is pretty obvious that it is you... so annoying, go study instead of trolling on an educational website, it is isn't khan then I'm sorry.

AbsoluteValue

HSC
Who the hell is kHAN?????? :S
Some annoying guy, I added him to ignore list so I thought he made a new account to annoy me.
Please, if you are not him, try to be nice. :) I'll add you as a friend so u can give me ur email. But trust me guys, Jacaranda is the best physics text book in my opinion.

Come at me

HSC
N/A
I am nice to everyone. What did I do which you didn't like? lol

anyways, can i get a copy of the book please? :)
Some annoying guy, I added him to ignore list so I thought he made a new account to annoy me.
Please, if you are not him, try to be nice.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Sigh, 'come at me' is khan. You were banned once for harassing this user, don't make me do it again.

AbsoluteValue

HSC
Sigh, 'come at me' is khan. You were banned once for harassing this user, don't make me do it again.
Khan, leave us alone please, this is an educational social networking site, we are trying to learn here, no place for a troll here, go Facebook or whatever.

Last edited:

Xol_2

HSC
I have the CD but I can't copy paste stuff because it takes you to a website and the content of the CD is viewed their.
I use jacaranda to understand the concepts and past papers to apply the concepts. I don't like Physics in Focus that much. Biology in Focus is awesome though.
I have just bought Physics in focus from a seond hand shop and there weren't any CD, may i please get a copy, too :OD

DamTameNaken

HSC
I have the CD and I have uploaded the answers and mindmaps to mediafire. The answers aren't of much use to people that don't own the book but the mindmaps are, considering this I don't feel comfortable sending the file to just anyone. If anyone still wants the answers and mindmaps PM me. Don't bother PMing me if you don't own the textbook as I won't be uploading the content chapters and I doubt the answers without the questions will help very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)