Anyone Heard back about the Principal Recc. Yet? (1 Viewer)

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
your drinking will be restricted a bit during o-week and a few weeks after (there are ways to get through that), but after that everyone forgets and you can get booze easily.

tamster

good

Mojoman said:
your drinking will be restricted a bit during o-week and a few weeks after (there are ways to get through that), but after that everyone forgets and you can get booze easily.

Usually ppl just buy it for me. lol looks like i won't be the only one there like that though. Much more than I thought. Good

Lorie

HSC
scruffy012 said:
yep they got back approx 1 week ago, i was up at surfers paradise at the moment it came in and didnt get back a week later. but hey i got in

scruffy

you idiot sam they are talking about the college offers not the sars thing.

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
omg - finally found someone younger than me going away...im 18 on may 19th...so i know how you feel and it sux...all us youngsta's wil have to stick together lol

by they way - is there anyone who got into nursing @ une...

Ashleet

HSC
the time goes faster than it seems - i wasnt 18 till june, it sucked and i missed out on alot of things, but i made up for lost time in the end

rachjotan

hey moose87 and everyone just telling you that i am doing nursing at une next year should be good. nice to know that someone else is doing it to.
goodluck next year and have a merry christmas.
(sorry wrong way around :) )

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
hey. rachberjotan..nice to hear sum one else doing nursing...i was getting a lil worried there for a bit...where you staying at...i got my austin letter today *smiles al round*...its all getting a bit too real for my liking but i spose i have to do it one day...
catchya

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
Ashleet said:
the time goes faster than it seems - i wasnt 18 till june, it sucked and i missed out on alot of things, but i made up for lost time in the end
i dont mean to sound like a bitch but everyone tells me that!!! but i guess ill deal...its gunna be the same if i defer and stay @ home....so i may aswel jus cop it and count down the days...

qwertyqaz

moose87 said:
omg - finally found someone younger than me going away...im 18 on may 19th...so i know how you feel and it sux...all us youngsta's wil have to stick together lol

by they way - is there anyone who got into nursing @ une...
Hey moose87, I guess i will be joining you and rachberjotan next year for nursing- sounds like we will both be staying at Austin as well.

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
hey laura...this is getting better by the day..lol...where you from??? There are a couple of ppl i know dat are also tossing up whether to come next year or defer...
are you going up for a tour b4 feb???

qwertyqaz

Hey moose- im from coonamble but im living in armidale at the moment looking for a job. Nar i dont think i will go for a tour, i will just have to follow you around if i get lost. lol. where are you from???

rachjotan

that is good to hear. i too was getting thoughts of being the only one in the lecture room. lol. i am from tamworth and have been accepted into albies which is cool looking forward to next year it is getting way too close for comfort.
anywayz hope to see you next year

rock on nursing @ une the place to be hehe he

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
rachberjotan said:
that is good to hear. i too was getting thoughts of being the only one in the lecture room. lol. i am from tamworth and have been accepted into albies which is cool looking forward to next year it is getting way too close for comfort.
anywayz hope to see you next year

rock on nursing @ une the place to be hehe he
i'm going to albies next year too!! how good is it going to be?? see u there!

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
im from dubbo...not too proud of that fact but its all good...following me round will no doubt get us lost...lol...lets jus hope one of us knows where something is...should be fun...i havent even concidered getting a job or anything up there...have a good christmas and behave...lol ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)