Anyone into photography? (1 Viewer)

eastpak

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, seems there is alot of photographers last days, like mushrooms WE GROW :D

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
well, could be it...

or nowdays everyone with camera thinks he is one...

eastpak

HSC
N/A
:D yeah, since its not allowed to post any photos on facebook, noone is using camera...

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Oh photography...Thought it was something else

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
To be honest i don't think it is his. One of the photos has a border and the rest don't? Normally people who use borders tend to use them for all of their photos. Full respect to you if they are yours personally however i'm doubting it. The styles each of the photos are vastly different as well which can hint of different photographers.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest i don't think it is his. One of the photos has a border and the rest don't? Normally people who use borders tend to use them for all of their photos. Full respect to you if they are yours personally however i'm doubting it. The styles each of the photos are vastly different as well which can hint of different photographers.
Definitely not mine haha.

smenkhare

HSC
If you're referring to the panoramic ones, it's not a border, it's part of the film. However if you insist on calling me a lier i'd be happy to upload the raw files for the digital ones and an image of the physical film when I get home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)