• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Anyone into photography? (6 Viewers)

astroman

HSC
No, when i started i had no gear at all so i wasn't biased in that regard. For some reason i just had a personal preference towards the canon brand, however i do hate the Nikon menu layouts with a passion so that was another reason. I find that Canon dslr's generally are easier to use, especially for people just getting into photography. Canon also has a wider rare of lens choices (and are normally cheaper).

These are just my opinions, Canon vs Nikon is like Apple vs Samsung and Holden vs Ford, everyone has their team and debating which is better is pointless.
so it's just personal opinion?

matchalolz

HSC
I take random pictures and upload to instagram if that counts? would like to own a professional camera when I'm older and have $$$

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Built in flash sucks . Full stop

Faking ugly shadows and too bright of a subject

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
its all about low light performance imo
Which makes pop up flash irrelevant.

Since i bought my mk ii (which has no flash) i haven't felt the need to use a flash 90% of the time. Yes, there are times i wish i had a speedlite but you're not missing out on much by not having a pop up flash. I'm actually going to buy a Yongnuo yn568ex II soon, because ceebs buying canon flash for $550 when i'll rarely use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)