Anyone know where I can buy brown school shoes from? (1 Viewer)

xxAkiko

HSC
N/A
I need brown school shoes before Monday, anyone know where I can buy them from around the Hurstville area? :3
I asked some shops, but they only have the shoes during the back to school period...

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I would think most shoe shops would have them but seems not, wow.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Try Hurstville shopping centre first level, there's a shoe store next to a place called "Hot Dollar". I think they have shoes for school. Not sure of the name. Otherwise, on the second level of the shopping centre there is another shop called I think "Payless shoes".

xxAkiko

HSC
N/A
Try Hurstville shopping centre first level, there's a shoe store next to a place called "Hot Dollar". I think they have shoes for school. Not sure of the name. Otherwise, on the second level of the shopping centre there is another shop called I think "Payless shoes".
Hot Dollar sells shoes? I thought they only sell little gadgets...Thanks, I'll check Hot Dollar then ^^

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
Hot Dollar sells shoes? I thought they only sell little gadgets...Thanks, I'll check Hot Dollar then ^^
loooooooool.

check WILLIAMS or whatever it's called. I think, from memory, it's the shoe store next to SES
their shoes are really expensive though

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
loooooooool.

check WILLIAMS or whatever it's called. I think, from memory, it's the shoe store next to SES
their shoes are really expensive though
Shotgun going there. Also, @xxAkiko - is it really necessary to get your school shoes this early? (considering, it's more expensive as well right now)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That's the one ^

It's also next to the beauty place thing thingooo...Maybe wait for Christmas sales. :p

nifkeh

HSC
athlete's foot?

also there's williams on level 2 under priceline when you go down the escalators, maybe there's brown shows there. :p maybe myer might have them

PS - are you going to SGHS? :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
athlete's foot?

also there's williams on level 2 under priceline when you go down the escalators, maybe there's brown shows there. :p maybe myer might have them

PS - are you going to SGHS? :p
Only school I can think of that would require brown shoes.

I forgot about Athlete's foot. There is also one I remember buying on the 2nd level, there was a nice store lady who was helpful and it was a small shop.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I checked for you, they do sell brown shoes right now but probably not in the size you need :( you should check rockdale, they might have stock

williams is having a 30% sale right now too :D

also, if you decide to get something from payless shoe, can you let me know? :) I think they have a 'buy one, get one free' deal and I have someone interested in buying brown shoes toooo

Last edited:

xxAkiko

HSC
N/A
I checked for you, they do sell brown shoes right now but probably not in the size you need :( you should check rockdale, they might have stock

williams is having a 30% sale right now too :D

also, if you decide to get something from payless shoe, can you let me know? :) I think they have a 'buy one, get one free' deal and I have someone interested in buying brown shoes toooo

I think I've checked payless shoes already, but I'll check again this weekend, and I'll let you know if they have it ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)