I just had my internal performance

it was so much funnn

soooo much better than jyst liek running through by myself

anyone else perform, howd it go?

watched anyones?

alll the ones ive seen have been great im loving it

Shoelia

HSC
Nah mines in threeish weeks. I didn't think we were allowed to see others? Infact I'm sure its against the rules.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We've got a progress performance this Friday. Basically, we have to perform at least half of our piece to be marked.

Mines done (relatively), but it is in no way 'solid' yet. There is still a hell of a lot of characterisation and blocking that I have to do.

SpoonSamba

HSC
wow our progreess performances were in liek term 1

and we cant watch them?

We all rehearse for each otehr its heaps good, its not liek we steal each otehrs ideas or anything, its just tat there really arent enough rehearsal rooms to go round? hmm i'll look it up anyway

EDIT: 'For reasons of confidentiality, students are not allowed to see other student’s
examinations.' got that form the BOS (the real one) I meant Ive been watching when ppl perform for younger classes or whatever, i didnt see the examinations. Which is all good. lol

good luck to both of u :)

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think we're allowed to watch them during progress marking. It's only during the actual HSC exam that we are not allowed to watch.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Performed mine today. Learnt a few things:

1. Have to rehearse GP far more often and tighten script.

2. Cut down length of IP. At least it's easier than adding.

Looks like my holidays are going to be busy...

Shoelia

HSC
Must just be for examinations then, cause I know we've been whinging because we want to watch them when we do them next week.

My script is driving me nuts. I hope everyone elses is going well.

SpoonSamba

HSC
We performed gp for internal marking this week

I think it went well, I've had all good feedback and we were in time limit by like 5 seconds but I personally wasnt happy with my performance. I dno why i didn't do anything particularly wrong i just felt flat, and like had no buzz despite my audience response.

like 4 weeks until examination performances! argh! haven't touched my IP since last term.

joshoh

HSC
Did ours( HSC ) today, was strangely relaxed about it. Group and individual went much better than expected. Feels good that I wont ever have to do it again.

emalee333

HSC
yeeeees i have performed my group performance and my ip (Y)
it was reaaaaaally exciting. its a great feeling to be up there and having fun and doing something you love.
it was also kinda funny considering my group piece was comedy and my ip was tragedy :D
goodluck to those who havent performed yet. remember to have fun and smmilllleee :D

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Did my GP today. IP tomorrow...

I think we did averagely. Shouldn't be too bad. But I think a couple of the boys in my class will get onto onstage. Their group piece is amazing.

Melikins

HSC
I've got it all going on tomorrow!!!

im SHIT scared!!! but i know as soon as i get out there the nerves will disappear and i hopefully will do alright!!!

Good luck to everyone left to perform!!!

autumbabe1991

HSC
i did mine on last friday....
the proper hsc examination... no we were not allowed to watch others perform... but year 11 was there but had to leave at the end of each act...

it went suprisingly well, and the markers were wonderful to us.....

good luck to everone still needing to do it

SpoonSamba

HSC
i did both ip and gp today

gp went well, better than weve ever done it all ran smoothly

ip wel... i was last today i spent the hwoel day watching everyone come in go THAS THE BEST IVE EVA DONE IT

and then i went after having a wardobe malfunction in the dressnig room which freaked me out. and im not happy

and i ran fof crying afterwards and then i went back to get all my stuff and the examiners and my teacher saw me and it was incredibly awkward

and then my tecahre tried to conosle me and was liek you should get 40 out of 30!

but im still not happy

i feel like crap right now

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I performed for my GP today

We carved up!! lol.. It was so much fun performing in front of the judges..it was awesome!

Glad it's over but..lol

Heckles

HSC
yeah we had ours on wednesday, not as daunting as i thought it would be..
pretty sad its over, but also relieved...

kinda disappointing that we prepare the pieces for a qhole year and show them off in 12 and 8 minutes. still, thought we went pretty well

markers are great, make you feel right at home.
its a change from the usual year 10 audiences we get haha

best of luck everyone!
later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)